No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I read the part where he wanted to respect his dad, but sometimes some need to be themselves. Grow up.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Fake fake news
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Broken_Erika
        Broken_Erika commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah yes; The Highly respectable and credible Fakey McFakerson and Fakes McGee.

• Yes kidiot you should stay in this thread because you only post fake news.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Taylor Swift Breaks Political Silence To Throw Support Behind Restoring Shōgun To Throne Of Japan

Columbus Day Protests Once Again Erupt As Nation Struggles With Its Dark, Anti-Italian Past

Saudis Insist Missing Journalist Was Already Dismembered Before He Left Consulate

Climate Scientists Confirm There’s Still Time To Blow Up The Earth

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• CNN falsely accused Justice Thomas, reporting that he was accused of sexual assault. The enemy of the people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            CNN falsely accused Justice Thomas, reporting that he was accused of sexual assault. The enemy of the people.
            The enemy of the people? Says the fool who sucks up to the elitist republican party.

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually, I agree with Kid. Justice Thomas is an enemy of the people.

• Giancarlo
              Giancarlo commented
              Editing a comment
              Ohhh... You're right.

• The WH staging a fake show in order to make it look as if PotUS Donnie actually is doing something with regards to the hurricane

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Hey kid, wanna earn some money?

https://twitter.com/RealPA_Voter/sta...86956900773888

I have no doubts that they will have similar offers for suibsequent Trump rallyes as well
              I guess that they will even give you free MAGA hats and MAGA shirts as service uniform
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Wow. Now they have to pay people $100 to the rapidly shrinking MAGAT rallies.

Comment

• At least now he pays them better than for the election campaign 2016 ... at this time he just paifd them 50$ for coming ...
                  and at this time he didn't even pay his bills (for the actors) in time, but with a 4 months delay and after several demand notes

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-car...-rallies.html/
                  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.cc76d239936f

Comment

• I'm surprised his campaign didn't file for bankruptcy to get out of paying.

Comment

• Poor Melanie ehm Melania ... she is the most bullied person in the world
                      at least that is, what she claimed in an interview wth ABC:

Comment

• Bullying? These people... Privileged. What do they know about being bullied? I experienced sheer hell in high school and contemplated ending it all because of my conflicted personality. This family knows nothing about bullying. They are the definition of ivory tower a-holes.

And maybe Melanie should tell her idiot hubby to stop bullying people.

​​​​​

Comment

• CNN is calling people crazy or something when they say the Democrats are a mob. Look at a dictionary.
                          'Stop, stop. A mob is what we saw in Charlottesville, Virginia two Augusts ago. A mob is not what we saw chasing' Sen. Ted Cruz, said CNN's Brooke Baldwin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            Poor Melanie ehm Melania ... she is the most bullied person in the world
                            at least that is, what she claimed in an interview wth ABC:

https://hillreporter.com/melania-tru...tm_campaign=HR
                            You're a frickin sadist and you don't give a frick about women. You are a bully. You are part of the bully mob. I would tell you to be ashamed, but that would waste my time.

Comment

Working...
                            X