No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growth in wages comes after corporate profits increase. That happens over and over again. You can see it on the graph. JohnT is an idiot wasting his time.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Show us your work. Show us somebody else's work. Show us something. Or shut up.

Comment

• Kid:

Attached Files

Comment

• In all these years he has NEVER backed up his claims. I expect this time will be no different. You can expect him to try to change it or just give up and insult you. typical Kidiot.

OF course your goal should be to continue to pants him to the point that he gets so tired of being made to look like a fool that he puts you on his ignore list like he did to me. A worthy goal.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
            Kid:

Blah

Comment

• I've stopped trying to explain basics to you dude.

Comment

• LOL, you haven't explained ****, dude. You have made assertions, at best, but nothing in the way of explanations.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  In all these years he has NEVER backed up his claims. I expect this time will be no different. You can expect him to try to change it or just give up and insult you. typical Kidiot.

OF course your goal should be to continue to pants him to the point that he gets so tired of being made to look like a fool that he puts you on his ignore list like he did to me. A worthy goal.
                  I feel Kids ignore list is a post-it on the side of his CRT monitor saying:

"MEANIES:

Rah
                  ..."

Comment

• Yeah, the way he whined about it make me think you are correct.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      I've stopped trying to explain basics to you dude.
                      Good... Maybe we won't have to read any more of your made up crap...
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That will never stop happening until he leaves.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
                          LOL, you haven't explained ****, dude. You have made assertions, at best, but nothing in the way of explanations.
                          Look at the profit curve where it is increasing. Then look at the wage curve in the short run after the increase in profits.

Comment

• Study Finds That All The Worst People Will Outlive You

Omarosa Searches Through Tapes Of Everyone Else In White House Using N-Word For One Of Trump

Biblical Scholars Find Evidence Church Covered Up For 3 Wise Men Who Molested Baby Jesus

Fantasizing Priest Accidentally Turns Communion Wafer Into Body Of Altar Boy

Absolutely Amazing: Biblical Scholars Have Discovered That Christ’s Eyes Were Much Lower Down On His Face Than Previously Believed

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Growth in wages comes after corporate profits increase. That happens over and over again. You can see it on the graph. JohnT is an idiot wasting his time.
                              You have no idea what you are talking about. Alsi median wages fell 0.1% last year, moron, despite record corporate profits most years for the last half decade.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thanks, Obama!

• The CEO's and top board members wages increased and that's all that matters.
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                              X