No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two hours alone in a room with Putin and their interpreters. (Those dudes should be very afraid.)

I'm sure Trump got his performance review from Putin, plans were shared, contingencies discussed and marching orders issued.
    And it's all happening right in front of us.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      Wonder if the trumpettes will also. Or do they agree with the dumpster.
      As long as the Libtards are butthurt, that's all that matters

Trump probably got a dossier full of dirt for use against any republicans that dare to defy him.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Stop hearing only what you want to hear. Even talk radio criticizes Trump; Shapiro, Levin, Klavan... It's Democrats that never criticize their own. But you think you can just continue to accuse us of that which you are guilty of.
        Delusional. Absolutely delusional. You have nothing. Democrats not only criticize their own, but they have killed off careers (for example of those that commit sexual harassment). But you have a wife beating, child abuser in the White House.

Post something that is slightly factual please and not out of your rear.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
          As long as the Libtards are butthurt, that's all that matters

Trump probably got a dossier full of dirt for use against any republicans that dare to defy him.
          LOL

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/u...ndictment.html

You just don't get how ****ed Trump is right now.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• It wouldn't surprise me if they are given a mountain of irrefutable evidence against trump and the Republicans go "Fake News! What about her emails?"
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Well a republican led DOJ indicted Mariia Butina as a Russian agent for funneling money into the NRA... Jeff Sessions' own DOJ... so... I don't know how much longer they can go on about her emails lol.

Comment

• I am sure they will drone about her email all the way down the toilet.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  Two hours alone in a room with Putin and their interpreters. (Those dudes should be very afraid.)

I'm sure Trump got his performance review from Putin, plans were shared, contingencies discussed and marching orders issued.
                  And it's all happening right in front of us.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Delusional. Absolutely delusional. You have nothing. Democrats not only criticize their own, but they have killed off careers (for example of those that commit sexual harassment). But you have a wife beating, child abuser in the White House.

Post something that is slightly factual please and not out of your rear.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• GOP Leaders Move Goalposts On Opposing Trump To Him Being Filmed Masturbating On U.S. Flag In Arlington Cemetery

New ICE Agent Establishes Dominance By Beating Up Biggest Child Prisoner On First Day

Trump, Putin Hold First Joint Press Crackdown

Elon Musk Insists He’d Be Much More Innovative Pedophile Than Thailand Rescue Worker

End Of An Era: Kellogg’s Is Shutting Down Eggo After Its CEO Had A Freaky Dream About Waffles

Comment

• Just in ...
                        when Trump said that "I don't see why it would be russia" (which interfered with the US elections in 2016) he actually meant "I don't see why it wouldn't be russia"

This, of course, also means that, when he said similar things (in context of "I don't see why it would be russia") in the 2 interviews after the summit, he also actually meant the opposite
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• What is so wrong with that? The Dark Lord Satan has picked this man to lead America. Have a little faith.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Here's one that he didn't walk back:

"I think that the United States has been foolish. We've all been foolish,”" Trump said.
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              "I meant to say fooled..."

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Trump does it again. We'll see how long it takes before he backsteps on it.

So embarrassing that even Republican politicians have been denouncing it
                            Just one day before his national security advisors pushed him onstage to walk it back, claiming he "misspoke" by saying "would" instead of "wouldn't."

No comment on why he "misspoke" in exactly the same way in 2 more interviews later in the day Monday. Lying bastard.

Comment

• He lies because he can get away with it. And his followers are too stupid to figure it out. And the repub politicians go along with it because they don't want to lose votes.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X