No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real classy. I guess you don't care because you are a leftist, and leftists don't care.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You just know Ivanka is in Donny's spank bank.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Let me explain something. The fact that the species is not inferior to humans is called AN IMPORTANT DETAIL.
        but that aint why Roseanne insulted Jarrett... The reason from what I can tell is Jarrett resembles the female ape who kisses Heston and helps him escape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          You just know Ivanka is in Donny's spank bank.
          Donnie seems to like spanking ... also at the receiving end, according to all you could hear from Stormy
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Jesus would rotate in his grave if he could see this

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Wow.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Wow.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• American Taliban vehicle.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

but that aint why Roseanne insulted Jarrett... The reason from what I can tell is Jarrett resembles the female ape who kisses Heston and helps him escape.
                    Yeah well Roseanne said that she didn't know she was black, and her skin color is like that of a middle easterner. The only bigotry here is against Roseanne. And she's the only one really getting hurt here. And look at all these creepy leftists here laughing about a totally creepy joke made about a fine, classy woman that doesn't get involved in this B'S, and never hits back.

Comment

• lol, poor innocent and inoffensive Roseanne.

You're ****ed in the head.

Comment

• Roseanne can't take the blame for that. He was that way long before.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                          lol, poor innocent and inoffensive Roseanne.

You're ****ed in the head.
                          Never said she was either. All your arguments are invalid and horrible. You are incredibly stupid. You hate justice and you are a huge woman hating creep.

Comment

• You may have a point about the women aspect. Look at the comedians that have had issues, Roseanne, Bee, Kathy Griffen. Are women comedians held to a higher standard? The late night male comedians cross the line frequently but most of what they do is ignored. (or the outrage is considerably less anyway)
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Inconsolable Jeff Sessions Tries To Commit Suicide By Smoking Joint

White House Photographer Disturbed To Find Faint, Ghostly Image Of Melania Trump In Background Of Every Photo

ICE Agent Decides He Wants Kids After Seeing Incredible Love And Devotion Of Parents Begging Him Not To Take Their Child

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Berzerker
                                Berzerker commented
                                Editing a comment
                                nice pegboard - he looks like an organized DYIer

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              You may have a point about the women aspect. Look at the comedians that have had issues, Roseanne, Bee, Kathy Griffen. Are women comedians held to a higher standard? The late night male comedians cross the line frequently but most of what they do is ignored. (or the outrage is considerably less anyway)
                              I was actually talking about how Ivanka Trump has been treated. Kathy Griffen held up a severed, bloody head of the president and is now playing the victim. Bee made a very sick comment about an innocent person who hasn't done a damn thing to deserve it. And Roseanne is certainly no saint, but would likely be treated the same way if she were a man.

Comment

Working...
                              X