No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep lying proteus. He didn't mock any disabled journalist. Why do you repeat a lie that has already been shown to you?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      It's the usual Repug double standard.

Al Franken resigns from office over a relatively benign bad joke whereas Roy Moore the near pedophile runs for office.

Character only matters if you are a Democrat.
      Lie. Obama went to the church of GD America. A terrorist donated to one of his campaigns, and liberals excused both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Keep lying proteus. He didn't mock any disabled journalist. Why do you repeat a lie that has already been shown to you?
        You and other Trumpists can try to whitewash it as often as you wish, everyone who has 2 eyes to see and isn't brainwashed by Trump will recognize it as a Mockery of the disabled reporter, for which Trump never apologized
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Willful ignorance is a feature of Trump supporters. Logic will not work on them.

I gave engagement a try. Now I'm on to open mockery.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You and other Trumpists can try to whitewash it as often as you wish, everyone who has 2 eyes to see and isn't brainwashed by Trump will recognize it as a Mockery of the disabled reporter, for which Trump never apologized
            You are a liar, and you accuse others of lying. Lying about people is much worse than normal lie.

Comment

Willful ignorance is a feature of Trump supporters. Logic will not work on them.

I gave engagement a try. Now I'm on to open mockery.

Comment

• Accuse proteus of lying about liberals holding their own accountable and he starts repeating old lies that he knows are lies. So pitiful.

Comment

• Ooh, Proteus has been slain by your careful logic.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Don't try so hard.

Comment

Ooh, Proteus has been slain by your careful logic.
                      Kid has completely devastated me

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• ABC has recieved over 30,000 calls protesting anti-Christian bigotry on the View. Christians an the Vice President were called mentally ill. ABC is silent.

Comment

• Poor persecuted Christians. They'll be getting burned at the stake before much longer.

Comment

Poor persecuted Christians. They'll be getting burned at the stake before much longer.
                            Creepy atheist alert.

Comment

• Oh I didn't get the full insult from Samantha Bee. She actually told Ivanka to have sex with her father for favors. Nice leftist there. Where's the outrage?

Comment

• I have no doubt he has thought/fantasized about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X