No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The entire media has thrown Rosanne under the bus. Laura Ingraham is being boycotted for making fun of David Hogg and she still threw Rosanne under the bus.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      ...Laura Ingraham is being boycotted for making fun of David Hogg and she still threw Rosanne under the bus.
      There are no friends in a tank of sharks ... you bleed, you get attacked
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

There are no friends in a tank of sharks ... you bleed, you get attacked
        I know. On the left you can even rape and murder

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          if Barr was racist she wouldn't have taken up Trayvon Martin's cause
          This was directed at.....?

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I don't remember the right wingers defending the Dixie Chicks' right to free speech without consequences.

They love the term "snowflakes" but from what I see they are the tender ones. I guess continually losing battles in the culture wars will make you sensitive.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Even FOX is now calling it a "racist tweet" after realizing their original "racially charged" description didn't cut it.

Comment

I know. On the left you can even rape and murder
                On the left the culprits normally are honourable and consequential enough to take the appropriate measures, after their misdemeanor is uncovered.
                On the right, the first reaction it is usually denying and blocking. Only after they cannot deny the wrongdoings of the pertson anymore, they will switch their behavior to shark mode and prey upon said person
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                  Even FOX is now calling it a "racist tweet" after realizing their original "racially charged" description didn't cut it.
                  But, but, Hillarys eMails

Comment

On the left the culprits normally are honourable and consequential enough to take the appropriate measures, after their misdemeanor is uncovered.
                    On the right, the first reaction it is usually denying and blocking. Only after they cannot deny the wrongdoings of the pertson anymore, they will switch their behavior to shark mode and prey upon said person
                    The right nominates and votes for them for higher office.

Comment

I don't remember the right wingers defending the Dixie Chicks' right to free speech without consequences.

They love the term "snowflakes" but from what I see they are the tender ones. I guess continually losing battles in the culture wars will make you sensitive.
                      Typical liberal tactic

Comment

Even FOX is now calling it a "racist tweet" after realizing their original "racially charged" description didn't cut it.
                        Actually it is not a fact that it is racist, and anyone reporting it as su h is fake newz

Comment

This horse**** is particularly pungent

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Question for Americans....

What percentage of your population is akin to the Kid stupid we see here?

Is this sort of mental defect widespread in your country?

Comment

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X