No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC is also telling people not to say bad things about Islamofascists, that nobody has high enough moral ground to do so.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Link please
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Are you implying that you disagree with supporting America's enemies?

Comment

• are you implying you dont have a link?

Comment

• Of course he is. Because every time he posts a link it exposes that the article doesn't support the outrageous headline he's pushing.
            He must just be tired of looking like a Kidiot.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I have a link. Do you love the enemy?

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                Of course he is. Because every time he posts a link it exposes that the article doesn't support the outrageous headline he's pushing.
                He must just be tired of looking like a Kidiot.
                A 5 year old even knows better than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I have a link.
                  Provide it

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Do you love the enemy?
                  Matthew 5:43-45
                  43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.
                  Are you a christian?
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Love your enemies

What a bunch of hoopty-doo, brainwashing bull****. AAHZ does not hate or love his enemies. I have already defeated them, so I let them suffer in their own minds.

My demon buddies might "visit" them a few times as well.

Oh well, time for a beer.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Is Zylka getting married?
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Provide it

Matthew 5:43-45

Are you a christian?
                        Do you want to answer the question? I will provide the link if you admit that you support Islamofascistsn, so that you can not play your stupid little games again.

Yes, I love my enemies. I do not support them politically however. I support those they persecute.

Comment

• Does one love the cockroach after it is sprayed with Raid? Does one think for hours about how much he hates that cockroach after it is dead?

Now we are getting close to how AAHZ sees the world.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly

Comment

• Shortly after I poasted that a bus just drove off of "Devils Curve" cliff in Peru: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01...f-in-peru.html

TIEM FOR ANOTHER BEER.

Order of the Fly

Comment

A 5 year old even knows better than you.
                              I guess you're fearful of looking like a kidiot if you post it.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Do you want to answer the question? I will provide the link if you admit that you support Islamofascistsn, so that you can not play your stupid little games again.

Yes, I love my enemies. I do not support them politically however. I support those they persecute.
                                I`m not a supporter of islamist states (and that includes your presidents best buddies, the Saudis, considering that they aren't much better than Iran in many regards and considering their financial support of Terrorism and Wahhabist islamist fundamentalism (which is a major source of terrorism)).

But I am aware that peaceful diplomacy is usually better than a hard stance or even a war (not always, however, see Hitler)

But well, your original question was wether Rah loves the enemy, not whether he supports them
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X