No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal media usually turn up correct more often than right wing conpiracy sources.
    Just look how long your the last favored right wing conspiracy theory, about the wikileaks contacts of this murdered guy, lasted till it as disproven and it turrned out that a Fox reporter just put some words into the mouth of the private investigator of the case

Or, to cite Baumann, representative of the Rich family (family of the murdered guy):
    "It's sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda," Bauman told Business Insider. "I think there is a special place in hell for people like that."
    http://www.businessinsider.de/seth-r...7-5?r=US&IR=T]
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 18, 2017, 05:15.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      Liberal media usually turn up correct more often than right wing conpiracy sources.
      Just look how long your the last favored right wing conspiracy theory, about the wikileaks contacts of this murdered guy, lasted till it as disproven and it turrned out that a Fox reporter just put some words into the mouth of the private investigator of the case
      You don't even comprehend information that is uncomfortable. It's impossible to have q conversation with you.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        [QUOTE“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, ]
        Oh CNN, you are the enemy of the people. [/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	Baywatch-Poster-baywatch-2017-40090157-555-800.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	341.1 KB
ID:	9324629

Blah

Comment

You don't even comprehend information that is uncomfortable. It's impossible to have q conversation with you.
            Putting worth into someones mouth has a double meaning ... and one meaning of this is, that you (as interviewer) just present the interviewee with some ready made statements and he has to confirm or deny them.
            An interview practice that is shunned by serious journalists (i.e. those not of senationalist tabloid niveau) because you only get back the things you want to hear (and they may false, because the interviewee may be overhear details in your statement and/or not pay aenough attention to the statements and may therefore be prone to falsely confirming one of the statements you present to him)

And exactly that seems to happen in the Fox5 interview:

Fox5 reporter just presenting Wheeler wit ready made statements and Wheeler just confirming them with the Wikileaks statement being just one in midsts of a string of statements.

There is nothing in the linked article where he actually independently (with his own words) says that there is a connection between rich and wikileaks
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Putting worth into someones mouth has a double meaning ... and one meaning of this is, that you (as interviewer) just present the interviewee with some ready made statements and he has to confirm or deny them.
              An interview practice that is shunned by serious journalists (i.e. those not of senationalist tabloid niveau) because you only get back the things you want to hear (and they may false, because the interviewee may be overhear details in your statement and/or not pay aenough attention to the statements and may therefore be prone to falsely confirming one of the statements you present to him)

And exactly that seems to happen in the Fox5 interview:

Fox5 reporter just presenting Wheeler wit ready made statements and Wheeler just confirming them with the Wikileaks statement being just one in midsts of a string of statements.

There is nothing in the linked article where he actually independently (with his own words) says that there is a connection between rich and wikileaks
              Fox has a second source idiot. Why do you think I posted that?

Comment

You mean, an anonymous Anti-Democrats Souce on an Anti-Democrats Media

Comment

I love how Breitards like you claim that "anonymous sources are teh devil" when they indicate that your guy is a moron, but then claim that some other anonymous source proves that some point you support is correct.

Fox has lost little credibility with the revelation that they were paying Wheeler and then claiming him as an independent source of information... but that is because Fox had so little cred to start with. It did lose all the cred it had.
                  The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                  - A. Lincoln

Comment

You mean, an anonymous Anti-Democrats Souce on an Anti-Democrats Media
                    You're posting fake news, and you're accusing the right of that. You fail. Try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by grumbler View Post

I love how Breitards like you claim that "anonymous sources are teh devil" when they indicate that your guy is a moron, but then claim that some other anonymous source proves that some point you support is correct.

Fox has lost little credibility with the revelation that they were paying Wheeler and then claiming him as an independent source of information... but that is because Fox had so little cred to start with. It did lose all the cred it had.
                      Fox is reporting news, not political ****, to try to remove the president.

Comment

• Is kid the only one left that still believes this? Hasn't everyone else backed off their claims since Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death and the Washington's Metropolitan Police Department, which continues to investigate the murder, says there is evidence to suggest he may have been the victim of a botched robbery.

It took only hours for one of the biggest stories in conservative media this week, which some outlets had chosen to focus on over news that President Trump disclosed classified information to senior Russian officials, to fall apart.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Fox is reporting news, not political ****, to try to remove the president.
                          Fox is reporting news that they paid Wheeler to create. He (and Fox) have been forced to recant the story about Rich and Wikileaks, and then Fox claims that, lo and behold, they have another (anonymous this time, so the discrediting information will take a day or so longer to discredit Fox) source that says the same thing Fox just admitted they were lying about. And Breitards believe them! Fooled you once, shame on you. Fooled you twice, shame on you, YOU MORON!
                          The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                          - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Lie

Comment

• Kid, you are being dumber than usual.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Time to update your usual.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X