Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the press censorship under the Trump administration begins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Not banned for tough questions. Banned for stupid questions. Not censorship.
    Whether it is tough or "stupid" is often a matter of arbitrary definition.

Banning "stupid" questions is censorship.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      "Censoring stupid questions isn't censorship."
      Have you not learnt of Humpty Dumpty?

When I use a word, it means what I choose it to mean.
      Humpty Dumpty

Censorship is when they gag us. It is not censorship when we do exactly the same to "them".

You could have thanked my poast for enlightening you with the wisdom of Humpty Dumpty however we are now living in a post-thanks world.

Comment

They can email their stupid questions then report that they got ignored. It's the same as being ignored in person.
        I would prefer to be ignored by email. I don't really think being ignored by email is the same as being ignored in person.

Comment

G_frigging_WB makes more sense than Trump now. Unbelievable!

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post

kentonio is getting in touch with his inner Stalin:
            ftfy
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post

Whether it is tough or "stupid" is often a matter of arbitrary definition.

Banning "stupid" questions is censorship.
              Banned FOR stupid questions. You are simply repeating some CNN horse ****

Comment

Banned FOR stupid questions. You are simply repeating some CNN horse ****
                If stupidity is bannable you owe the admins something big here then
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

So clever.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

This thread has been officially won.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

The thread was won, without a doubt when I proved this fake news.... You must have manure for your brains.

Comment

• The goal is to convince other people and not just yourself.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The goal is to convince other people and not just yourself.
                          No wonder you always lose. The goal is to win.

Comment

• I go away for six months, come back, and pretty much every Kid post is exactly as I had imagined they would be!

I, for one, am enjoying Trump while we have him. He's obviously in this way over his head, and I bet is secretly appalled that he actually won the election. Even money he doesn't last a full year.
                            The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                            - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by grumbler View Post
                              I go away for six months, come back, and pretty much every Kid post is exactly as I had imagined they would be!

I, for one, am enjoying Trump while we have him. He's obviously in this way over his head, and I bet is secretly appalled that he actually won the election. Even money he doesn't last a full year.
                              You bet that clock boy was going to win his lawsuit too. I'm surprised that you would make another bet. This one is equally ridiculous.

Comment

Kidicious has PWNed us all.

PWNing *****

Comment

Working...
                                X