Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the press censorship under the Trump administration begins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Obama was raised as a leftist Muslim.
    Obviously, because if there's one thing Muslims are huge fans of, it's pretending to be Christian for decades, going to church weekly and praising the Christian god in every speech.

Comment

He doesn't have to answer their questions. IDK if you know that or not.
      Wich I didn't say anything about.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Not answering a question that was asked, of course may also be as meaningful as an actual answer
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post

Obviously, because if there's one thing Muslims are huge fans of, it's pretending to be Christian for decades, going to church weekly and praising the Christian god in every speech.
          He's so liberal that that wouldn't be surprising. You can't tell with him, and that is the case with liberals, because so much of what they say is 100% bull.

Example, the issue came up, when I was having lunch with 5 liberal Christians about letting muslims hold religious services at church. They all thought it would be good. For me, if that happened I would find another church because Mohammed was a false prophet etc... But one problem with that is that some liberal extremists would attend their services and there would be all kinds of problems. Basically you would have Muslim Christians and Christian Muslims.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

He's so liberal that that wouldn't be surprising. You can't tell with him, and that is the case with liberals, because so much of what they say is 100% bull.

Example, the issue came up, when I was having lunch with 5 liberal Christians about letting muslims hold religious services at church. They all thought it would be good. For me, if that happened I would find another church because Mohammed was a false prophet etc... But one problem with that is that some liberal extremists would attend their services and there would be all kinds of problems. Basically you would have Muslim Christians and Christian Muslims.
            Ist would actually be similar to messianic Judaism (i.e. jews who believe that Jesus is the promised messiah but see themselves as a sect of Judaism (and therefore also stay true to the the jewish rules, instad of following the rules that christians usually have).
            Just that in this case we would have some similar mix between christians and muslims
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              Not answering a question that was asked, of course may also be as meaningful as an actual answer
              It's not. It's normal for the president not to answer questions that they don't want to.

The press should never have a conflict with anyone they report on. When they do then they are at fault. No one has to answer questions from anyone except when they are testifying in court or something like that .

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Ist would actually be similar to messianic Judaism (i.e. jews who believe that Jesus is the promised messiah but see themselves as a sect of Judaism (and therefore also stay true to the the jewish rules, instad of following the rules that christians usually have).
                Just that in this case we would have some similar mix between christians and muslims
                I don't think it would be an actual religious order. It would just be a bunch of silly people.

Comment

Well Obama wasn't demonized by the press. He was their Messiah. Trump didn't demonize him either. In fact nobody really did, because Obama was actually horrible. He is an enemy of this country. He has set out to destroy it.

People like you keep calling people like me nazis, but you're the nazis. No one is acting more like nazis, than people like you and CNN.
                  I'm pretty sure that claiming your president is the enemy of your country and trying to destroy it is demonizing him

Comment

The press should never have a conflict with anyone they report on. When they do then they are at fault.
                    So what you say is that only journalists that has same political view as a criminal lying politician can write about it ? I guess that Nixon wouldn't have objected to such a situation.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

So ridiculous. Hillary IS a liar. She is absolutely horrible.
                      Trump IS a liar.

Obama was raised as a leftist Muslim. This is a fact.
                      I was raised as a conservative Catholic. Trump was raised by a racist. What's your point?

Trump isn't Hitler because he fired someone. Total crap JR.
                      Of course he isn't. But then again, I NEVER SAID THAT. Nor have I posted about the press.
                      Maybe you should only argue with one person at a time. Any more than that seems too taxing for you.

You stopped making sense awhile ago.
                      Ah, your usual eloquent analysis.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

So what you say is that only journalists that has same political view as a criminal lying politician can write about it ? I guess that Nixon wouldn't have objected to such a situation.
                        Well Woodward got an anonymous tip from Deep Troat. He didn't just make stuff up like they do to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

I'm pretty sure that claiming your president is the enemy of your country and trying to destroy it is demonizing him
                          Obama is not the president.

Comment

Trump is a liar, but big corporate media is also untrustworthy. I think all of the media organization he banned do engage in agenda setting and selective coverage.

I think Trump also is attempting to change the system of globalization set up under Bretton Woods, which I support. However, I don't think Trump realizes this, so he doesn't make any sustained or well planned/executed efforts to implements changes. He's just going on gut instincts, which demonstrates he is rash and capricious.

In either case, about 35-40 other presidents have greatly expanded the power of the presidency, so all Trump has to do is continue implementing changes and making the other two branches of government restrain him. He will remain president, unless he dies of like a heart attack, or Mike Pence organizes the senate to impeach Trump. If there isn't an impeachment and the economy holds, and we continue to have less than 25 military casualties a month, then I think there is a pretty good chance Trump will win reelection, since he is an incumbent, and will have the backing of the republican party from the start.

If the economy tanks or we're back up to 100 or more military casualties a month, I think Trump will have a very difficult time getting reelected.

Comment

I just read the lying fake media has now barred Trump from attending the White House correspondent's dinner in retaliation. Unbelievable!

The US president has traditionally attended and it will still go ahead in Mr Trump's absence.
                              Blah

Comment

So Sad !

Comment

Working...
                                X