Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then pre-emptive strikes wouldn't exist

Comment

• Hopefully it'll take Trump four years to figure out how to call for drone strikes.

Comment

• Don't worry about that. He'll be using them to verify that his hair looks good from all angles. (in his own mind anyway)

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Will there be federal funding to cure baldness?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Aeson, you should provide context if you are going to quote him, especially since you'be already misrepresented him and you're allowing someone who had said that Americans are Nazi s post videos of a person he thinks is a Nazi getting punched in the face over and over.
            I posted the video. Watch it for yourself.

... not that there is any acceptable context for what he says ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

People are exactly as horrible as they actually are, and judging them otherwise is unjust. You have no moral high ground for attacking people who are insisting that people be judged according to how horrible they actually are.
              When someone says they think the US should be a white nation, you have to ask how they could accomplish such a thing ... and the answer is obviously not "peace".

Comment

• Color me shocked that Kidicious is supporting a white supremacist
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

When someone says they think the US should be a white nation, you have to ask how they could accomplish such a thing ... and the answer is obviously not "peace".
                  We could compare it to Gloria Steinem's goal for America which is absolute equality (white men becoming the nannies for black women's babies. Do you really think that can be achieved peacefully?

I just think both of them are ridiculous, not necessarily violent. When Steinem calls for enslaving white men, then I will call her violent.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                  X