The last ten days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one is real but no mainstream media coverage

“"Democrats have the minority in the House, the minority in the Senate. But that does not make us the minority party.”"
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      This one is real but no mainstream media coverage

“"Democrats have the minority in the House, the minority in the Senate. But that does not make us the minority party.”"
      Well no, given that the Democrats won the popular vote, you can understand why they'd say that.

Comment

• Are you aware that that's retarded.

Comment

This one is real but no mainstream media coverage

So?

Comment

• So she has a problem with reality. That's the leader of your party.

Comment

• She correctly stated that the Democrats have a minority in both houses, how is that a problem with reality?

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                She correctly stated that the Democrats have a minority in both houses, how is that a problem with reality?
                Lots of people have a problem with reality.

These problems can now be solved, thanks to the invention of "alternaive facts".

Comment

• Alternaive facts is an alternate spelling of alternative facts.

Comment

• We can have alternative spelling.

We live in a world of alternative facts.

These are exciting times. We can all create our own personal realities by the judicious selection of alternative facts.

We need no longer endure inconvenient truths.

For too long we borne the brunt of the unpredictability of facts. Who knows what conclusions might be reached if we can select the appropriate facts, from a range of facts.

We can now select conclusions and design the facts to our own specifications.

This is truly the dawn of a new era.

Comment

• However, I see racism towards facts emerging.

We shall have people arguing that there alternative facts are better than other peoples alternative facts.

I call these people, for want a better term, "factists".

They are prejudiced towards other peoples facts. This is a very disturbing developement.

We need to start a movement to encourage tolreance towards "different facts".

A great campaign of slacktivism on social media will help everyone feel better about themselves. simply push the like button a Facebook poast to feel you have made a gigantic contribution to the cause of tolerating a diversity of facts.

Comment

• ACTIVIST JUDGES DESERVE NO LESS THAN ALLCAPS TWEETS FROM T-MAN!!!

Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                          However, I see racism towards facts emerging.

We shall have people arguing that there alternative facts are better than other peoples alternative facts.

I call these people, for want a better term, "factists".

They are prejudiced towards other peoples facts. This is a very disturbing developement.

We need to start a movement to encourage tolreance towards "different facts".

A great campaign of slacktivism on social media will help everyone feel better about themselves. simply push the like button a Facebook poast to feel you have made a gigantic contribution to the cause of tolerating a diversity of facts.

The solution is to decide to use the alternative fact that there is no factism or factists, and that your alternative facts are universally accepted by all. Do not allow reality to dictate to you how people receive your alternative facts!

Comment

• Facts are now redundant. They are a relic of past.

People once examined the entails of a chicken to find truths. Next they examined facts to find truth. All this superstitious claptrap must be consigned to the dustbin of history.

We can choose our own beliefs.

At last mankind has transcended reality to find true freedom.

Comment

So she has a problem with reality. That's the leader of your party.
                              Well its not my party, because I'm not American. It's hard to argue though that having several million more votes than your opponent probably gives you a pretty good case to argue you're not in the minority.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                                Facts are now redundant. They are a relic of past.

People once examined the entails of a chicken to find truths. Next they examined facts to find truth. All this superstitious claptrap must be consigned to the dustbin of history.

We can choose our own beliefs.

At last mankind has transcended reality to find true freedom.
                                I happen to subscribe to the alternative fact that interpreting chicken entrails is the best way to make important decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X