• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lies !!!

or alternatively,

Alternative facts !!!
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• No no, what the media (except Fox) spread aren' t alternatie facts, but fake news (except when they are giving good news regarding trump, of course)

Spreading alternative facts is the privilege of Mister President Trump
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• What was it about the independency of Trump (in his position as PotUS) and his families business?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...56871848951809

(Nordstrom is a fashion retailer, which dared to drop Ivankas clothing line)

Also interesting that in the Twitter posting, Trump confesses that he would be in danger of not doing the right thing without his daughter Ivanka ...
        maybe she should be PotUS instead of her father
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          W
          his daughter Ivanka ...
          maybe she should be PotUS instead of her father
          Or maybe first lady, amiright Donny?

The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If you don't want to be shut up you should shake people's hand like an adult. You're supposed to represent the American people, not just liberal extremists.
            Only liberal extremists don't want racist ****bags in charge of government agencies?

Comment

• She thinks everyone is a racist. Very annoying.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I wonder why liberals find it so important to prove our tolerance.

"If women need to be raped to prove our tolerance so be it...." -Elizabeth Warren

No wonder they shut her up. Very horrible.
                ​​
                edit: possible fake quote
                Last edited by Kidlicious; February 9, 2017, 04:34.

Comment

I wonder why liberals find it so important to prove our tolerance.

"If women need to be raped to prove our tolerance so be it...." -Elizabeth Warren

No wonder they shut her up. Very horrible.
                  ​​
                  Uhm, Kid.

I looked that up. It seems doubtful she actually said that.

Comment

• It is an alternate fact that she said that

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post

Uhm, Kid.

I looked that up. It seems doubtful she actually said that.
                      Check this one, "I'm proud of my abortion."

Comment

• Interesting ... so, Trumps claim to having beeen opposed to the Iraq War from the beginning on also is an alternate fact?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0a48094a78bd3

Comment

• Wow, now even KellyAnne Conway urges journalists to go and buy Ivanka Trumps stuff

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...rdstrom-234838

Considering that this comes from KellyAnne Conway ... the question remains how many of it is alternative facts, when she tells reporters that she, herself, owns some pieces from Ivankas collection and that she likes them

I wonder many weeks will pass till the white house is covered with adverts for Ivanka Trumps label (and maybe other stuff sold/produced by th Trump family) and the white house has a souvenir shop in the ground floor, where Ivanka Trumps clothes are sold as a souvenir?
                          Last edited by Proteus_MST; February 9, 2017, 12:08.

Comment

Check this one, "I'm proud of my abortion."
                            Googling Elizabeth Warren "I'm proud of my abortion" returns exactly one hit, and that's to a Facebook page called 'FEMINISM IS EVIL'. Would you care to comment or provide a link to a reputable news source?

Comment

• Alternate fact.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I knew I saw that somewhere. Did it say that she is also proud to be Native American?

Comment

Working...
                                X