The last ten days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Whether or not someone has "American values" is subjective. I was talking about objective facts.
    It was a lie. Saying that it is subjective doesn't change that. The man is a liar, and so are you. Calling people Nazi, racist, woman hater, islamophobe is subjective and it's lying.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Trump gets peed on sitting down.

Comment

• Getting peed on keeps Trump's hair that colour...
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          It was a lie. Saying that it is subjective doesn't change that. The man is a liar, and so are you. Calling people Nazi, racist, woman hater, islamophobe is subjective and it's lying.
          You're misogynist and Islamaphobic. While that's my subjective viewpoint, it's also pretty obvious given your postings in the past. I would be lying if I said otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

You're misogynist and Islamaphobic. While that's my subjective viewpoint, it's also pretty obvious given your postings in the past. I would be lying if I said otherwise.
            Well since "Islamaphobia" is a liars word, and you have called me misogynist for criticizing feminism,.not women, it's actually not subjective. You have just outright lied, and it's just stupid on top of that.

Comment

Well since "Islamaphobia" is a liars word...
              It`sa valid word that has been around since almost a century ... and also an observable phenomenon

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

It`sa valid word that has been around since almost a century ... and also an observable phenomenon

Fear of Islamic politics is not a phobia. Just because it has been used for a century doesn't make someone who uses it as an insult a truthful person.

Comment

Fear of Islamic politics is not a phobia. Just because it has been used for a century doesn't make someone who uses it as an insult a truthful person.
                  The translation of the greek term "phobia" is fear, therefore fear of iislamic politics can be termed a phobia

But the term usually rather is used when someone expands his fear of islamic terrorists on all muslims ... or in a likewise fason, expands his disgust for things done in islamist countries on all muslims (i.e. blaming all muslims for the terrorist acts ... or for things done in islamist states)
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The translation of the greek term "phobia" is fear, therefore fear of iislamic politics can be termed a phobia

But the term usually rather is used when someone expands his fear of islamic terrorists on all muslims ... or in a likewise fason, expands his disgust for things done in islamist countries on all muslims (i.e. blaming all muslims for the terrorist acts ... or for things done in islamist states)
                    Phobia means irrational fear, not just fear.

No, it is not usually used that way. It was not originally used that way. The original use was created by Islamists who wanted to create an Islamist world. And today it is used also by the left to lie about people, calling them bigots.

Comment

• They're not lying when they call you irrational.

Comment

And today it is used also by the left to lie about people, calling them bigots.
                        It's not a lie if the person really IS A BIGOT

Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't care if people call me irrational. When they do I examine my thoughts. But I know what people who call me an Islamophobe are up to. They have lost the argument already and have not the grace to act like decent human beings.

Comment

Phobia means irrational fear, not just fear.
                            No it doesn't. A phobia doesn't need to be irrational. If as a child you see your family eaten alive by giant snakes, there's a fairly good chance you will develop a phobia of snakes. That's not a particularly irrational fear, if you happen to live in a place that has lots of giant snakes. Similarly a fear of heights isn't particularly irrational, falling from a great height will indeed make for a really bad day.

Comment

I don't care if people call me irrational. When they do I examine my thoughts. But I know what people who call me an Islamophobe are up to. They have lost the argument already and have not the grace to act like decent human beings.
                              You are irrational. You say stupid, poorly thought out things, and when long lists of people tell you you're being stupid you call them liars and insult them. You're basically the crazy guy stood covered in his own piss, shrieking that everyone else in the room is insane. Get help already.

Comment

• This issue isn't what rational is, which is good because I have no desire to explain why you don't know what rational is.

Comment

Working...
                                X