No announcement yet.

The last ten days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I guess people are really excited about the inauguration.

. Click image for larger version

Name:	inauguration.png
Views:	27
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	9315883
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I have low expectations but will wait for him to screw up before I jump on him. His cabinet picks are run of the mill crony picks and I expect he sucks at managing so they will probably all be corrupt while Trump spends all his time tweeting and seeking the lime light. Congressional Republicans will turn their special interest whoring up to 11 and generally run circles around him because he isn't that bright, isn't experienced, and generally isn't interested in details.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The google promp was actually "White time is the inauguration?"
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Man, I guess people are really excited about the inauguration.

. Click image for larger version

Name:	inauguration.png
Views:	27
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	9315883
          I had to google what white pages was (thus adding to its popularity). It's called Yellow Pages in the UK randomly.

Comment

No, yellow is business while white is personal.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              No, yellow is business while white is personal.
              Ah! In the UK yellow is business too, but the personal one was just called the Phone Book IIRC. I'm not sure anyone still uses either much nowadays though.

Comment

Phone books are mostly used as doorstops. Soon they'll be used as kindling for the trashcan fires that will warm our internment camps.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

And in a few generations, people will have forgotten the origin of the term but will understand it's usage.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

he's going to make america great again.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      And in a few generations, people will have forgotten the origin of the term but will understand it's usage.
                      Or maybe it'll have a new usage that makes the old one forgotten. Maybe people will write books about mobile phones! Or something..

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                        he's going to make america great again.

Comment

We now have a president that says "Islamic terrorism," stands by our allies, puts his country first, and doesn't cry in public. God Bless America.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            We now have a president that says "Islamic terrorism," stands by our allies, puts his country first, and doesn't cry in public. God Bless America.
                            So far he has managed to achieve only half of those things, saying two words and not bursting into tears. God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post

So far he has managed to achieve only half of those things, saying two words and not bursting into tears. God Bless America.

Comment

I have respect for Hillary Clinton now after seeing how she handled herself at the inauguration. She showed integrity that I didn't know she had. It goes to show that we don't really know people.

Comment

Working...
                                X