No announcement yet.

2018 will be a good time to declare war on the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Industrial jobs aren't coming back, but there are still toilets to be cleaned and fruit to be picked

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      ... after all I hear a large percentage of US schools prefers to only tech abstinence-ed instead of sex-ed ... meaning that there will be lots of unprotected sex among youngsters, as they haven't been taught about the use of contraceptives
      Umh. Telling kids not to have sex seems a really good way of putting the idea into theirs heads and ...........

teen pregnancy

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
        Umh. Telling kids not to have sex seems a really good way of putting the idea into theirs heads and ...........

teen pregnancy
        Nonsense. Abstinence is the only 100% foolproof birth control method so it is the only method that should be taught to kids.
        There is nothing that could possibly go wrong with this approach.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Spay/Neuter is also 100% foolproof.

Comment

Chemically castrate all the teens, problem solve

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
              Industrial jobs aren't coming back, but there are still toilets to be cleaned and fruit to be picked
              I wonder if anyone has ever looked at the primary reason that industrial jobs leave. Is it regulations, lower wages, taxes?
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
              X