2018 will be a good time to declare war on the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
    It was those Canadians that did that, trashing the white House.

They are a mob of vandals, those Canadians.

Not the sort of people you want in your house.

Or maybe they were really annoyed about getting invaded?
    Anything that distracts us from hockey, beer, and beavers is a vexation...
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
      good chance for Scotland to rise up in rebellion.

Where is their "William Wallace"?
      I thought William Wallace was their "William Wallace"...
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Don't worry dear allies, with Trump at the helm you won't have to worry about anything bad happening in 2018 ... it will all be over by then.

Comment

Holy hell, where are your cruisers, battlecruisers, heavy rocket cruisers etc? You can't have a Royal Navy made of screens.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Once the screens detect an incoming threat the foreign office can begin crafting a sternly worded letter

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
              Once the screens detect an incoming threat the foreign office can begin crafting a sternly worded letter
              And the queen can hold a public speech in which she expresses that she is not amused
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Nigel Farage can blame the EU

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                  Holy hell, where are your cruisers, battlecruisers, heavy rocket cruisers etc? You can't have a Royal Navy made of screens.
                  They really need to start funding that again.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Or disband the rest of it

Comment

Maybe, now that the UK leaves the EU, it could apply top become the 51st state of the USA and get protected by Trumps mighty navy ... only question would be, what would become of the Royals
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I made plans to attack the UK shortly after new year 2018 to claim all the crown jewels for me and plant my bratwurst banner on top of the Tower of London, but I do think now that they just want to look weak naval-wise to lure invaders inland to the Sherwood Forest were they get gunned down by ppl having longbows at home
                        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                          I made plans to attack the UK shortly after new year 2018 to claim all the crown jewels for me and plant my bratwurst banner on top of the Tower of London, but I do think now that they just want to look weak naval-wise to lure invaders inland to the Sherwood Forest were they get gunned down by ppl having longbows at home
                          BeBro for Lord President. Bratwurst for everyone.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            It's ok, Nigel Farage will just need to send him a tweet.
                            Originally posted by giblets View Post
                            There was a saying, "Loose lips sink ships". So clearly a twitter rant from Trump or Farage will sink any enemy fleet.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                              It's easy to tell which navy is in the sea.

When they are shiny new ships it is the US Navy.

When is leaky old boats it is the Chinese Navy.

When there are no ships it is the Royal Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                                Maybe, now that the UK leaves the EU, it could apply top become the 51st state of the USA and get protected by Trumps mighty navy ... only question would be, what would become of the Royals
                                They have odd habits and the Queen is rumored to be one of the richest people on the planet -- she's a shoo-in to host Celebrity Apprentice, and the rest can make regular appearances!
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X