2018 will be a good time to declare war on the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giblets View Post
    There seems to be a glitch in the random invasion generator that makes it only choose countries in Asia.
    Lybia, Yugoslavia?
    Knowledge is Power

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
      The French have stopped invading everyone. Since things didn't quite work out at that Waterloo place.

The Scots will have to do it themselves, or wait for England to come up on Yankystan's "random invasion generator".
      The french stopped invading Europe. They still had themselves a grand old time in indochina until about, oh, 1967 or so.
      Last edited by The Mad Monk; December 5, 2016, 02:54.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
        The French have stopped invading everyone. Since things didn't quite work out at that Waterloo place.

Actually they tried to do it one last time in 1870, under Napoleon III, by declaring war on prussia.
        Thanks to rapid mobilization via railroad and (against french expectations) the german states standing united together, the war was over within less than a year, with the french losing once again. It actually was the event that led to the german unification
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Wondering if we can sneak the war vs. the UK in before the world war in two years, or whether it will become part of said world war. Otoh Trump may trump everything when he lures China into war first.
          Blah

Comment

Meanwhile Russia has started unilateral efforts to reduce its conventional forces. Currently they're wrecking one jet fighter every three weeks.
            Blah

Comment

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                Wondering if we can sneak the war vs. the UK in before the world war in two years, or whether it will become part of said world war. Otoh Trump may trump everything when he lures China into war first.
                There could be a race to start WW3. A race between China and Trump.

Whoever starts it, it will be big, it will the biggest war. The will make war bigly. Biglier than ever before.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                  Meanwhile Russia has started unilateral efforts to reduce its conventional forces. Currently they're wrecking one jet fighter every three weeks.
                  The Syrian rebels are trying to help Russia reduce it's conventional forces.

They are doing their best to wreck Russian fighter jets. however, I don't think they have destroyed any yet so they don't seem very helpful really.

They shot down an American drone so I guess they prefer to help the Americans?

Comment

They're helping the American economy by making us build more drones. They really care about us.

Comment

It may be a good idea for Scots to wait until 2018 to start their fight for independence again.
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        They're helping the American economy by making us build more drones. They really care about us.
                        They care.

This could be the key to making america great again.

These caring people are making America build more drones.

With Trump in charge they will be really big drones meaning more work and more jobs.

Comment

Isn't it the time for Americans to start making less drones and start making more love.

That would make America great again.

Here is another more recent one... not even in the top 12
                          Last edited by OneFootInTheGrave; December 9, 2016, 14:05.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                            Isn't it the time for Americans to start making less drones and start making more love.

They will need to in order to produce offsprings ... after all the american economy will need lots of workers for their low paid jobs, as soon as Trump has thrown out all the mexicans
                            Fortunately use of contraceptives won't be a big problem ... after all I hear a large percentage of US schools prefers to only tech abstinence-ed instead of sex-ed ... meaning that there will be lots of unprotected sex among youngsters, as they haven't been taught about the use of contraceptives
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

They will need to change this song.

Comment

The white trash who elected Trump can take up the menial jobs the Mexicans were doing

Comment

Working...
                                X