German government trying to force children to go to mosque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    I certainly don't have any respect for that opinion, because its stupid, ignorant bull****. Muslims and Christians (and Jews and Hindus etc etc) can be either tolerant or intolerant, and it can usually be mapped pretty closely to how fanatical their religious beliefs are.

Oh and you've given a perfect example of just how intolerant Christians can be in this very thread. Excellent work.
    Coming from someone who won't let their children go to a United Methodist Church. Your hypocrisy us repulsive.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
      Why are you trying to stop parents natural right to choose whats best for their children?! ****ing nazi!!
      Don't act like a bigoted control freak if you don't want to be called a Nazi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
        NOBODY WAS FORCING THEM TO SEND THEIR KIDS TO THE MOSQUE.

They weren't fined for that reason.

Comment

Here we go with this argument... People throw this crap at the LGBT community and accusing them of being "intolerant" of Christians. It is a phony argument.

Second, they weren't punished for refusing to allow their kids to be sent to a Mosque. The trip to the Mosque was entirely optional. This point pretty much destroys everything else you have to say.
          The LGBT community is intolerant of Christians. Very much so. In fact just recently you were arguing that Jesus never was born.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

You ask us to show you but save us the effort by doing it in the same post.
            Nope. You're too stupid to understand the difference between not believing in Islam and hating muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              This is funny since you are one of the most intolerant posters here.
              You are only tolerant of people that believe what you believe.
              Let me make it simple for you.

Protecting your children from state indoctrination.
              -Good parenting

Trying to indoctrinate other people's children into your worldview against their will.
              -intolerance

You don't know WTF you're talking about you fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                The LGBT community is intolerant of Christians. Very much so. In fact just recently you were arguing that Jesus never was born.
                So fffffffing predictable. I am an atheist. My arguing Jesus wasn't real is my own opinion. It has nothing to do with being intolerant of anyone.

By the way, there are many pro-lgbt denominations in Christianity. Universal Unitarians are one if I recall correctly.

The community is not intolerant. Just because we want equality doesn't mean we are intolerant.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Let me make it simple for you.

Protecting your children from state indoctrination.
                  -Good parenting

Trying to indoctrinate other people's children into your worldview against their will.
                  -intolerance

You don't know WTF you're talking about you fool.
                  Let me make it simple for you again:

The kids in this story were never forced to go to the mosque.

Nobody is trying to indoctrinate anyone.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

So fffffffing predictable. I am an atheist. My arguing Jesus wasn't real is my own opinion. It has nothing to do with being intolerant of anyone.

By the way, there are many pro-lgbt denominations in Christianity. Universal Unitarians are one if I recall correctly.

The community is not intolerant. Just because we want equality doesn't mean we are intolerant.
                    You're the most intolerant person that I'be ever met, even more than kentonio. It's no coincidence that you made the ridiculous argument that Jesus was never born. It's similar to Holocaust denial.

MrFun also doesn't seem to like conservative Christians. I'm not saying all LGBT people are intolerant. I'm saying that people have every right to complain about the intolerance.

Comment

Let me make it simple for you again:

The kids in this story were never forced to go to the mosque.

Nobody is trying to indoctrinate anyone.
                      Stop repeating your bs in this thread or just please leave.

Comment

• The only one throwing BS around is you Kid.
                        So you might as well leave the thread... and for that matter, this site.
                        This is a private site, and we frankly don't have to put up with your intolerance to anybody that doesn't follow your bigoted beliefs.

So either act like an adult and a real person, or take your crap somewhere else.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You're the most intolerant person that I'be ever met, even more than kentonio. It's no coincidence that you made the ridiculous argument that Jesus was never born. It's similar to Holocaust denial.

MrFun also doesn't seem to like conservative Christians. I'm not saying all LGBT people are intolerant. I'm saying that people have every right to complain about the intolerance.
                          That argument was my own opinion. It has nothing to do with any person in particular. Prove I am intolerant. Show me how.

Nobody is being intolerant here. You just hate it that LGBT people are getting equality and greater respect in society.

Comment

The only one throwing BS around is you Kid.
                            This is a private site, and we frankly don't have to put up with your intolerance to anybody that doesn't follow your bigoted beliefs.

So either act like an adult and a real person, or take your crap somewhere else.
                            I have an idea.

If you put Kidicious on ignore you won't see his poasts. If you can't see a poast there is nothing to "moderate".

Is this an awesome idea or what?

Comment

The only one throwing BS around is you Kid.

You act like an adult. Stop calling people bigots for stupid reasons. I'm not going to let you push me around ****lord .

Comment

That argument was my own opinion. It has nothing to do with any person in particular. Prove I am intolerant. Show me how.

Nobody is being intolerant here. You just hate it that LGBT people are getting equality and greater respect in society.
                                I don't have any problem with gay people who have respect for me. You have no respect for me or anyone who thinks differently than you.

Comment

Working...
                                X