No announcement yet.

What should Lori do when he graduates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas is cheap, CAR TRIP. Check out a state where pot is legal. I'm sure Sava can give you tips.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Apply for welfare?
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
        Apply for welfare?
        NASA jobs are hard to get.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Apply for graduate school?
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Congratulations!

if Earth's water formed at the asteroid belt, and if the Earth formed in the presence of water, where did the Earth form?

Answer that question after you graduate and you might become famous

Comment

Get a job. You've been checking out the job market for astronomers without work experience, haven't you?
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I hear he's been working on "do you want fries with that" in spanish.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

boulder colorado is awesome

you should check it out
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                    Get a job. You've been checking out the job market for astronomers without work experience, haven't you?
                    I have plenty of work experience, just not as an astronomer.

But I'm thinking short-term here. Like, on December 20, I walk across a stage and receive an empty tube. After that I have no plans whatsoever and can essentially do anything I want as long as I can afford to do it (which I can't).
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                      Good idea. Get a job as an astronomer, discover a new planet, and name it "Apolyton".

Comment

if you want to trim buds, i can connect you with a legal rec farm in oregon
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

As great as that sounds, just curious, what does it pay.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Lori should declare himself President for life and then take over the world!
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                              Apply for graduate school?
                              Honestly, this is better advice.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Applying for grad school doesn't sound fun. I'm not trying to plan out the rest of my life right now. In fact, I want to enjoy not having an overarching life goal for a little bit. Isn't this what you guys are always telling me I should do? Live a little?

Comment

Working...
                                X