Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
    Sarcasm is waisted on you ...
    Shirley you didnt mean this rather than that?
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
      Shirley you didnt mean this rather than that?
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• poor sewrb
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
          It's OK. We don't believe you either.
          We do

Comment

• *fart*

Comment

• Serb doesn't seem much different than Trump bragging about grabbing *****.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Serb is sentimental
                Trump is trash

Comment

• The both feel the need to brag about their sexual prowess in public. Not so different. But yes I agree that Trump is creepier.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• How can a millionaire convince people that he will help them is beyond me.

See where the candidant lives. Is it close to you? (or equivalent) Vote for him (unless he's a fascist or something)

Don't have a candidate that lives close to you?

tough luck

Comment

• He really isn't convincing anyone.
                      The only people voting for him are those that already hate Hillary.
                      Those that don't want to see Hillary make SC nominations.
                      Men that refuse to vote for a women.
                      Those that would vote republican even if their cat was running.
                      Poor uneducated white people.
                      Idiots.
                      Not much convincing necessary. Gotta give the idiots something.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So it's a landslide win?

Comment

• Comment

• I've got it about about a 98% probability (you can never count out an indictment out of the blue or a major terrorist attack)

But then we'll later figure out just how much money he made out of his "unsuccessful" bid watch him laugh all the way to the bank, while grabbing more *****.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• murica's elections were really a sad/laughable tale though

I think it's kind of expected when political power has actually vacated the premises of that country

Comment

• Oh the irony.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X