No announcement yet.

Munich mass shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On an even more pertinent note, that guy's name was david. A well known muslim name

Comment

Originally posted by korn469 View Post
      I can easily believe the FBI mishandled another investigation and did everything you said, but do you have any links or proof of that or do I need to just take your word?
      I would be somewhat understanding if it was just one or two witnesses, but many survivors said they recognized him very well and that he had fights with other gay men. So they are all lying?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Indeed I did. He saw western society as the issue for abandoning what western society ought to believe and by bringing in immigrants. I guarantee you the happiest person today is Breivik.
        Wow. You just justified mass slaughter. You are a damn vile idiot.

This comment alone is justifying of a ban. You just advocated slaughter of immigrants. I don't care what you say to try to back out of this one. You lazy fool... You have never worked hard in your life. Vile disgusting reprehensible man.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I didn't know that Assad was Christian. You've got 4, 5 different players in Syria - and none of them are Christians.
          There are significant numbers of Christians in Syria and many are entangled in some rebel groups, as well as some siding with government forces. You don't know anything about the region.

Comment

I don't care how some try to spin Bens comment. He justified the slaughter of immigrants because he has a stupid illogical fear.

Ban his ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
              Dinner, your food is getting cold. He didn't pledge allegiance to IS. His influence was Breivik (allegedly). What he was doing was far right extremism that was anti-Islamic. You re-write facts all the time on this site, so who are you to talk? Just because you can't read simple articles, it isn't my problem. Or what are you going to do? Cite some tabloid site again?
              Oh, you are switching which terrorist we are talking about? I guess ypu agree the Florida terrorist was an Islamist then.

Ok, then please explain why the Munich shooter was shouting "Allahu Ackbar" as he murdered people if Islam was not involved. Go ahead, I will wait.

Watch the eye witness testimony in the CNN video at the link.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                Oh, you are switching which terrorist we are talking about? I guess ypu agree the Florida terrorist was an Islamist then.

Ok, then please explain why the Munich shooter was shouting "Allahu Ackbar" as he murdered people if Islam was not involved. Go ahead, I will wait.

Watch the eye witness testimony in the CNN video at the link.
                Lying once again I see? He was covering his real motives. The authorities have investigated and found absolutely no ties to any terrorist group, much like the attacker in Nice.

You are reckless and utterly ignorant. Just like your political copy Ben.

You are full of ****. He was attacking Muslims and targeted them.

Comment

Actually there are reports that he was made fun of at school. And it is on record that he said "I'm going to kill you all" or some such.

Basically your standard columbine mass murderer.

You are also wrong about the syrian btw.
                  Crime of passion. He knew the girl from work. Verified by the german police. (you'll say they are lying, of course)
                  x-post

Comment

btw the Greek Hero's father is in the hospital having suffered a heart attack when he learned of his son's death.
                    Έσπρωξε και μπήκε μπροστά από τη δίδυμη αδελφή του για να τη σώσει από τη μανία του μακελάρη και δέχτηκε αυτός δύο σφαίρες - Θρήνος στο χωριό του στη Ροδόπη - Έξω από το  McDonald's, λίγα μέτρα από το εμπορικό κέντρο γράφτηκε η τραγωδία

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      btw the Greek Hero's father is in the hospital having suffered a heart attack when he learned of his son's death.
                      http://www.protothema.gr/greece/arti...in-adelfi-tou/
                      Isn't he an minority Greek-Albanian Muslim? Or am I mistaken? Heroic actions like that need to be remembered.

As the true horror of Saturday night at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando unfolds, stories of true heroes in action emerge too.

This is another hero, who did survive, but is said to have saved dozens.

His name is Imran Yousuf. He probably saved 60-70 lives. I'll say he is Hindu, but some Americans will think "Yousuf"... Islamist terrorist.

Comment

He is from the muslim minority in northeastern Greece. His father left for germany 20 years ago. He was born in Germany and is a "triplet"?. Meaning he was born at the same time with his sister and his brother.
                        He jumped in front of the gun fire to save his little sister. She lived, he died. So he is a real hero.
                        Hopefully his father will escape the danger of the heart attack and take solace that he raised his son well.
                        His funeral will be at his village in northwestern Greece where they routinely visited every summer.
                        Actually they always went to that particular mall as a family to buy things and then head off to Greece

Comment

His son is truly a hero. But according to some on here, Muslims cannot be heroes. It's just so sad.

Comment

It really is...

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                              Actually there are reports that he was made fun of at school. And it is on record that he said "I'm going to kill you all" or some such.
                              He also was in a Counterstrike clan of people who knew each other in RL and would periodically meet in the McDonalds her chose as target of the attack.
                              And it seems like he wasn't chosen to become member of the clan because they liked him so much, but because they felt pity for him.

Who knows, maybe there also is a connection (like, he discovered the reason whxy they allowed him as member of the clan ... or some clan inmtzernal quarrel upon which he diceided they all need to die ... or something else)
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Still a terrorist attack. Unless of course shooting people up with a gun is no longer considered so.
                                Nope, shoot6ing people with a gun isn't automatically a terrorist attack ... else the USA would be full of terrorists

Considering that the motives obviously was the revenge of a kid that had been mobbed at school, it surely wasn't a terrorist attack ...he didn't do it because of a religious or political agenda
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X