Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is is better for a society to be mostly Christian or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    This is a huge lie. And your dems? I'm not even registered as a democrat. You libertarians are classic liars. International waters are not public waters. They aren't owned by the US Government despite what your blog says.

You libertarians are all red herrings and lies. You are all about no regulation.

I'm not buying the lies!

Edit: I'm not going to continue this as this is going nowhere. I learned that no regulation is a disaster. I also know that libertarianism is something I cannot and never will support. I will stand opposed to it every step of the way.
    you remind me of Trump with all the accusations of lies

the BP spill wasn't in intl waters so you're wrong about that too, that was US waters and you cited it as proof private lands are more polluted than public

you dont know what you're talking about

Comment

• People destroy their own land all the time. Deforestation, tilling, strip mining, overgrazing ... whenever there is profit to be had off of destroying the land there's plenty of people willing to do it. (And then often enough, people do it unintentionally.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        People destroy their own land all the time. Deforestation, tilling, strip mining, overgrazing ... whenever there is profit to be had off of destroying the land there's plenty of people willing to do it. (And then often enough, people do it unintentionally.)
        There's a difference between doing it for profit a and doing it because someone wouldn't bake you a cake for your gay wedding.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          you remind me of Trump with all the accusations of lies

the BP spill wasn't in intl waters so you're wrong about that too, that was US waters and you cited it as proof private lands are more polluted than public

you dont know what you're talking about
          You are exactly like Trump because you value free market trickle down economics over people. This is why you will never succeed. And a libertarian telling someone they don't know what they are talking about... How ironic. Your views are naive and allow people like Donald Trump to exist.

I was right. You don't know what you are talking about and a blog article proves nothing. Private lands are always more polluted. Always. Private businesses cannot be trusted with the environment. Stop being so damn naive. You didn't even address my other countless other examples.

Your dangerous misplaced trust in the private sector is why libertarianism has and always will be a failed belief system. It will also never be implemented.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            There's a difference between doing it for profit a and doing it because someone wouldn't bake you a cake for your gay wedding.
            Your stupidity continues to grow and grow.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Your stupidity continues to grow and grow.
              Oh that's right, you didn't want a cake. You just wanted to call people homophobic. My bad.

Comment

Oh that's right, you didn't want a cake. You just wanted to call people homophobic. My bad.
                New levels of stupidity from Kid... didn't think it was possible but he keeps proving day in and day out just how dumb he really is.
                Have a nice day you moron.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You brought up something that has nothing to do with the subject because you are simply stupid.

Comment

• It's a typical strategy for him... When he starts looking even more stupid, he just tries to change the subject, or say something that doesn't even make sense, or starts with the insults.
                    He has no clue what a real discussion is.

So sad...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You brought up something that has nothing to do with the subject because you are simply stupid.
                      This is a strange post coming from the person who has **** all over this thread, just as you stated.

Comment

This is a strange post coming from the person who has **** all over this thread, just as you stated.
                        You **** all over this forum, you hypocrite.

Comment

You **** all over this forum, you hypocrite.
                          It's fun to see how stupid u r liberal.

Comment

It's fun to see how stupid u r liberal.
                            You are conservative. You have to stupid to be one. Stupidity comes naturally for you.

Comment

You are conservative. You have to stupid to be one. Stupidity comes naturally for you.
                              I'm actually an anti-liberal, not that what you said makes any more sense than anything else you say.

Comment

I'm actually an anti-liberal, not that what you said makes any more sense than anything else you say.
                                You cannot even write a complete sentence. You are anti-common sense and anti-intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                                X