Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agnostic answers

With thanks to BeBro.

I firmly believe that I doubt my own beliefs and that therefore I may or may not be correct in my uncertainty that I will/will not go to hell/purgatory/heaven/compost heap.

Comment

I am absolutely certain that I can't currently know the answers to any of the big questions.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
        I firmly believe that I doubt my own beliefs and that therefore I may or may not be correct in my uncertainty that I will/will not go to hell/purgatory/heaven/compost heap.
        Very interesting. J/k
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You are meat. Meat should not be composted. It's unsanitary, and attracts stray cats and other riffraff to dig up your heap.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
            You are meat. Meat should not be composted. It's unsanitary, and attracts stray cats and other riffraff to dig up your heap.
            All legitimate means of waste disposal. Actually, I use the family dog to dispose of unused meat, and his poos go on the compost. And to further clarify, my compost heap is actually a series of subterranean worm farms.

Comment

What if your dog ate your baby and pooped in your slippers? Would that be the same as going to Heaven?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                What if your dog ate your baby and pooped in your slippers? Would that be the same as going to Heaven?
                Maybe.

Comment

In fact, if you pursue this line of thinking and expand upon it, perhaps you could start your own offshoot of Christianity.

Comment

Plato was the mothership of agnosticism.
                    All I know is that I know nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      Plato was the mothership of agnosticism.
                      All I know is that I know nothing
                      As far as I can tell, agnostics live in Plato's Cave. But I really have no idea how someone can just fail to choose what to believe, but then brag about it like the u are a football team.

Comment

As far as I can tell, agnostics live in Plato's Cave. But I really have no idea how someone can just fail to choose what to believe, but then brag about it like the u are a football team.
                        Never let facts or evidence get in the way of what to believe, eh Kid?

Comment

I know, I know, I need to learn what words mean, learn how to use logic, and I'm an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                            Never let facts or evidence get in the way of what to believe, eh Kid?
                            I don't think you understand what that means. What are the facts that prove that miracles don't happen?

Comment

This is a good thread
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X