No announcement yet.

Trump vs Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying "some are good people" means the statement is not xenophobic. It means he hates rapists and drug dealers.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Gosh, Kid making excuses for Trump. Who would have seen that coming.
      I'm not excusing Trump. I'm an honest person, unlike you. You are just fine with people lying about what people are saying so long as you don't like that person.

Comment

Kidicious's posts are terrible and awful and ****ty and they make baby Jesus cry. And some, I assume, are decent posts.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

First of all, people who call others xenophobic automatically qualify as idiots. Second, saying that fear of ILLEGAL immigrants is xenophobia demonstrates an even greater level of dumb****ery.

Comment

What term besides "xenophobia" would you prefer that people use to mean "fear and/or hatred of foreigners"? Or is it that you believe that fear and/or hatred of foreigners is the natural state of affairs and doesn't need its own term?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              What term besides "xenophobia" would you prefer that people use to mean "fear and/or hatred of foreigners"? Or is it that you believe that fear and/or hatred of foreigners is the natural state of affairs and doesn't need its own term?
              There's no such thing as fear and hatred of foreigners. There is such thing as fear and hatred against communists. Funny. There's no word for that. There's only words that idiots like you have made up.

Comment

Last edited by loinburger; May 28, 2016, 10:33.

Comment

You are mentally ill.

Comment

Last edited by loinburger; May 28, 2016, 10:32.

Comment

Oh. I was hoping this feud had been deleted.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ack, you're right. Nothing to see here.

Comment

Yes. That's right.

Comment

One of us likes dickgirls and thinks people hate him because he's a foreigner. Just saying.

Comment

Last edited by loinburger; May 28, 2016, 11:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                There's no such thing as fear and hatred of foreigners.
                                Just preserving this bizarre sentence, even if only for WTF reasons.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X