No announcement yet.

Things to do in London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should sue them for false advertising.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

You see, I am not that European. French, I don't know. I compare London to Paris. Both nice cities and you would need at least a week (preferrably more) just to see the top 10. Or top 5. Both cities can be visited any time of the year and it will be worth it. Maybe Paris next. Show them bearded guys they changed nothing.

Ready-to-eat? That's even worse for the bestiality euphenism :Aargh:
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
        I would never "polonize" Pekka. I consider him my buddy.
        Some friend you would be [emoji38]

Probably would steal money out of his wallet
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava, come on, I think we could have a beer and a laugh with no animosity! As a general rule I would have a beer with anyone in here. If I disagree with someone, it is just more interesting. A little "I am ready for nuclear war" is always refreshing as they say in the song by electric 6, that just started playing in my head... Beer, I mean a good beer always relaxes anyone. I'd say we could solve world peace by just getting together, having beer and relaxing massages by beautiful women (or men). Only folks like ISIS would disagree and hate beer and massages. So we just don't care about them, they can leave the party. Other than that? Tell me who is not joining for world peace aka beer and massages.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Trolling Serb is in my top five of favorite things to do on Poly.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

True, I still find the phrase "I would not polonize him" kind, warm and fuzzy, like eggnog on Christmas. Eggnog that is not poisoned
              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
              X