Things to do in London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
    AAHZ, I notice the flag of Estonia, what's up with that? I agree it is a nice country but any reason particularly?
    Don't know if you'll believe this but I am affiliated with the Crips (24 Garden bloCC) from my years living in Cali and the flag of Estonia had the best "blue" color combo that I knew about.

plus from what I've read its a pretty Cool Country as well.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      Pekka!
      I think you should go to the british museum and STEAl (actually liberate) some marbles!
      Immediate hero status. Free vacations for 3 months every year in the most mind boggling luxurious hotel you could imagine

Free massage all hours of the day next to the jakuzzi when concubines are not feeding you grapes from golden plates
      I mean really lux
      That reminds me when I was visiting the Parthenon and asked if that was all they had. It didn't go over well.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yep

I can assure you though that a bottle of water does not actually cost 100 euros. Nor were you to really get flogged 20 times, naked, at the public square while being viciously sodomized by the local burly apothecary just because you touched it and then decided not to buy it after hearing the price

Comment

The poor Greeks have lost their marbles.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

But our pride stands taller than the twin towers

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
              Don't know if you'll believe this but I am affiliated with the Crips (24 Garden bloCC) from my years living in Cali and the flag of Estonia had the best "blue" color combo that I knew about.

plus from what I've read its a pretty Cool Country as well.
              Could've picked Somalia.
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I'm sure you will f*ck yourself in London, super citizen. That's the best thing you can do there.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  I'm sure you will f*ck yourself in London, super citizen. That's the best thing you can do there.
                  Just stay away from Serb and his polonium tea.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I would never "polonize" Pekka. I consider him my buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      But our pride stands taller than the twin towers
                      Your pride now stands taller than two holes in the ground?
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It was a convoluted way of telling mad monk to eat dicks

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                          Could've picked Somalia.
                          I would have but the 5 pointed star is a "Blood" symbol. Crips use the 6 pointed star. I could have used the Isreal flag, but I'm not a big fan of that country, TBH.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

True sign of friendship is to promise "i will not poiso you"

Well it's over now. It was pretty good. COnsidering it was all work, I still got to see the museum. It was cool. Kind of like the Louvre. You have to realise it will take at least few days to go over. Well, at least it was free.

It's a nice place, it wasn't that expensive after all, it was just the hotel that was steep... I had to pay 1800 euros for 6 nights. Considering it as a small and very ordinary room, I felt bad about the money spent.

Also, lots of pretty women! Lots of really beautiful Indian and Asian women. It seems to me I am saturated with the Scandinavian tall blonde look. Just bored with it. Give me a shorter black haired Asian or Indian any day! It's just different... They also talk funny. I'm used to the American accent so I had trouble understanding Londonites at times. Funny store names like Pret a Manger. It was a place to get like sandwiches but the name made no sense, I first thought it was some sort of euphenism for beastiality. Well not really, but that's what I thought. Pret being the act and manger being some sort of an animal. Pret yourself! Leave mangers alone!

Fantastic public transportation. Too many things to see, I have to go back for a week just to see things and experience the city.

I'm travelling so much these days that I have my bag ready to go at all times, I have my Finland laptop, my personal laptop and my travel laptop. Then I have my no no countries laptop with a bit of a different setting (nothing on the disk). And yes, it includes some lovely western friends of ours .

Only one thing I did not like. The airport. I guess it is the times but I got molested by some guy. Everyone was sweating. The thing is, I think if you are a real terrorist or a real criminal, you will still get over no problem. You probably don't want to go through the security check, carrying the things they are looking for? Just a thought..... you'll catch bunch of travellers with water or something metal and that is it. In our end, you'll be caught not carrying the right documentation and if you have a ton of pot in your bag, as they use lots of dogs in Finland. But killers? Well perhaps they have their own ways of doing those people but stop ****ing around with passengers or mix it up a bit. Don't tell what not to bring. If you fly once, you already know what they do. If you are a criminal, you probably won't fly to an international airport witih guns and drugs?
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

prêt-à-manger = ready to eat in french.

glad you had a good time. airport security is a real pain in the arse.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                                prêt-à-manger = ready to eat in french.
                                Yet you still have to get some sandwiches toasted at the counter.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X