Things to do in London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to do in London?

So your man in the ground is in London now.

I am at work so I have very little time, and my only chance to visit the National Musem is on Thursday night because it is open a bit later, then.

My days are fairly long, like 13 hours so I'd still like to see something since I am here. Any good stuff even though in dark?

Also, lots of pretty women! Weird legs though... kind of weird body structures. I like their faces, hair and jaw bones. I would say I am satisfied with the skull shapes and classy way to dress, smile, eyes and the way they talk. After that, it is weird butt, lanky legs, winter pantyhose and sneakers. Weird. No sports women either. But still I find them quite nice. Talking of course purely appearance.

But strangeness occurs in this sense; my favorite women include the extra in extras and the secretary in the office. Of course she is hot, but I think the extra in BBCs extras is also hot in her own strange way. So it is not the shape of the body but something else as well.

Then again I foudn women in the US great as well. It's probably just because different.... tall blonde blue eyed women do nothing for me. When you give them 30-40 years of no sun but cold and rain, years worth of drunk *******s of men and you've got not-that-happy women who look the part, with remnant of Baltic courtesy (meaning absolutely none), imagine some bored woman who smokes with a tired whiskey face saying "YEEEEEeeees". That's a local woman for you. Never let the tall blonde look fool you, inside of her lives a horrible lazy person, ready to hate you. Depression. So what is there to do in London again?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I am guessing that you are near Canary Wharf. There are lot of good bars and restaurants there. I enjoy the Theater and will take the tube over to Leicester Square.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Get to Mornington Crescent.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
        Get to Mornington Crescent.
        What is there?

The tube is right next to my hotel. Used it from the airport. I don't see why I'd get a cab because it costs 80 pounds instead of 5 pounds. I support the tube. It works really well. It also works really well in Paris. And NYC. I like the tube, where all the crazy people meet, from the street.... No, seriously, it is great.

I don't enjoy restaurants alone... I could go to a pub for a beer, find some folks to talk to. But I'd prefer something else altogether. I've got to say, even though it might seem like I'm an idiot but this place has been filled with stereotypes:

Two old guys as in the concierge, dressed with top hats with white gloves, talking with accent and making fun of each other. Like from a movie. Then the 3 gay guys, all Indian I gather, at the reception desk. They could not be more gay, the one sings loud. It's kind of... musical gays. Came in with my lumberjack look, I think it excited one of them.

What else? ALL the service people are 40 or older, all of them are from India, Pakistan or another country these guys invaded (and raped). I am OK with "sir" in many places because they are YOUNGER than me. Like their strating point. But for most of these, it is their career. So I feel awkward. They are more experienced. I feel like a total racist and don't know how to think or behave so I just say thank you, good morning and you are welcome.

Hotel prices are outrageous. For this hole I pay (or rather me employer pays) 210 pounds a night, and that is with discount! Easily overcharging like crazy. Nice place, bad toilets. Everywhere is just baaad toilets, except the airport. I've spent 2 days at the grand lodge, seeing all these old good fellow freemasons, so it's just 60years+ and tons of 20year old women in expensive dresses. It is like eyes wide shut without teh sex. I think it takes place in some other address with functioning toilets. So get it together, britts!

But still, I quit like it. I am working so I have very little time to see anything. Too bad. Maybe i will go and try to see the Big Ben? I will visit the museum even if it kills me.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

pchang, I enjoy it also, but I also enjoy eastern european salary that was struck by lawyer fees so I'll stick with netflix for now. Leave the higher culture and arts for a later moment...
          In da butt.

Comment

Pekka!
            I think you should go to the british museum and STEAl (actually liberate) some marbles!
            Immediate hero status. Free vacations for 3 months every year in the most mind boggling luxurious hotel you could imagine

Free massage all hours of the day next to the jakuzzi when concubines are not feeding you grapes from golden plates
            I mean really lux

Comment

What is STEAI? Sounds good.
              In da butt.

Comment

Mornington Crescent

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Eating Fish and Chips?
                  And making grimaces (or telling funny jokes) in front of the guardians of Buckingham palace?
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The view from the Eye should be nice at night.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      Eating Fish and Chips?
                      And making grimaces (or telling funny jokes) in front of the guardians of Buckingham palace?
                      My jokes are often misunderstood. I like to tell insider jokes known only by me. Buckingham palace sounds good though. I should go there. How are the public drinking laws in England? In Finland it is mandatory to have a beer in hand. In the US you need that brown paper bag. What about England?

A game: can I get the guards to taste the beer. Call it beer or piss. You have to taste one of them, your choice!!
                      In da butt.

Comment

Pekka I know what you need to do and I want you to do exactly as I say...

Whip out your penis in public. The yell and run around the streets, screaming things in Finnish.

Do it for me, Pekka.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

He can do it in a poetic, nymph way, delicatelly circling around.
                          And then claim it was art.

Comment

AAHZ, I notice the flag of Estonia, what's up with that? I agree it is a nice country but any reason particularly?

So it's been nice. Decent weather (yeah, compared to Finland, this is nice!), bad coffee, horrible toilets, I mean this is like the medieval times?

I will leave tomorrow. Too bad, missed lots of sites. Then again, I did not have free time so... but I did see the museum. and I did not pay!

Why? Because there were no guards. You could just walk into the egypt section like you belong there. Then just mingle and go like a good tourist. Take pictures. Remember, these have been robbed from their native countries. It's like a show of how outrageous imperialism can be. Everyone does it. Museums are, after all, places for war booty, loot, a showcase of what was raped and pillaged. After time passes, it's like a good thing then. So no I did not pay. I went to see the stuff on the behalf of Egyptian people and saw that many of the faces were broken. OR they did some horrible facelifts back in the day, chipping the whole nose off.

I will have to return to this city one day.

Like I will. I will return. Next up, some more Baltics. My mom is goign back to the states, to Seattle this time, so I might visit Seattle/WA and Portland/OR in the next 9 weeks or so. We'll see. Travelling quite a bit these days. It's ok, I like it. It seems I get things done more somehow.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                              He can do it in a poetic, nymph way, delicatelly circling around.
                              And then claim it was art.
                              I don't know what the nymph way of doing it would be but if I flashed, I would just get it out in the tube and leave it out. Play it like it's not happening. See if I can get all the way to the airport and when they say "Sir,.... Sir.... you have your.. .Sir" I would not pay attention, I would point to my headset and say "i can't hear you!" That's the way I'd do it.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X