Why Climate Change is Racist Against Africans, According to JM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice troll, welshie.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

The frustration is real. Sheep anus is not self lubricating

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

He stunk up my facebook page with a bat**** crazy argument. I merely took exception to that.

Comment

Sounds like fun. I might do that later but only if you promise to make a thread about it

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

BTW, it is only racist if the angle is "we gotta stop these ******s from having more babies!"

Typically, I will hear **** like that from antiIslamic bigots and racists like oerdin.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
              But that won't happen, as it is so hardwired into LIFE to be so completely selfish, that it will ultimately lead to catastrophe.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

For some reason, I feel this topic needs some videos by Hans Rosling.

Starting with
                how not to be ignorant about the world
                How much do you know about the world? Hans Rosling, with his famous charts of global population, health and income data (and an extra-extra-long pointer), de...

On the influence of religion:
                http://www.ted.com Hans Rosling had a question: Do some religions have a higher birth rate than others -- and how does this affect global population growth? ...

And on the energy problem
                http://www.ted.com What was the greatest invention of the industrial revolution? Hans Rosling makes the case for the washing machine. With newly designed gra...
                The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  by the way, i'm pleased to see that brazil has a fertility rate of only 1.8. let's hope improvements to healthcare and family planning in recent years see it fall further.
                  In the meantime, can they do something about all the poop in the harbor?

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                    Nice troll, welshie.
                    There was nothing nice about that troll. NICE MOBIUS failure.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                      The other thing I found preposterous about JM's argument, was the way that he dismissed the effects of India's population (for the record, JM, India is not in Africa ) growth on the world. Sure, it's a relatively low growth rate of about 1.2%, but that's of a massive population of over a billion people...

2015: 1,282,390,303

2014: 1,267,401,849

Figures

That's a population growth last year of 14,988,454!

To put that into perspective, if India's population growth of one year suddenly became a country in Africa, it would be 23rd out of 54(55) in population.

List of African Countries and Territories by Population
                      Actually, in a recent issue of Scientific American, it is shown that India is among the lowest nations in per capita CO2 emissions, and on a par with Russia in terms of total emissions.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                        In the meantime, can they do something about all the poop in the harbor?
                        unlikely; millions have been spent and almost nothing done. it's a typical brazilian public works project.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                          Surely can be attributed to the fact that in India still most people have to use bicycle based methods of transportation and cannot afford cars.
                          I guess if we raise the standard of living for the majority of the people there to western standards (including the possession of one car for most families) then our world is doomed
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                          X