Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth about Ukrainian Maidan is finally revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Poor Serb ... if you would know a little bit more about religion, you would also know that "jew" isn´t a pure ethnicity (like caucasian or chinese) but rather something more complex

But well, those with little knowledge are the first to become victims of religious or political propaganda
    Oh, sh!t!
    Oh, boy!
    Jesus facepalm:

The Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים ISO 259-3 Yehudim, Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]), also known as the Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group[11]originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the Ancient Near East.[12][13] Jewish ethnicity, nationality and religion are strongly interrelated, asJudaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation

And you are still just a f*cking satanist. And a stupid one.
    Last edited by Serb; November 21, 2015, 17:02.

Comment

F*cking idiot.

Comment

Ну, то есть - сказочный долбоеб.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          I'm guessing more than 5% of East Germans didn't like Communism, or else they would elect Communists. In 1990 the successor to the party that ruled East Germany as a dictatorship only got 16% of the vote.
          There was never a referendum about joining the West Germany, but... 96% Crimeans have voted to declare independence and then to join Russia. So? You western mother****ers like democracy only when it suits your interests, when it doesn't - you whine like a pigs about illegitimacy.

And you know what?

F*ck you!

Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            Nevertheless it is still just 144.000 who get to see the new city after Har Megiddo ...
            if we assume that the reason for this is, that only tjhose 144.000 people use the right version of the christian faith,
            this automatically excludes the larger christian churches (like catholicism, eastern church or mainstream protestantism)

The only conclusion can be, that the 144.000 saved stem from one of the more extreme christian faiths,
            like american reborn christians (those of the extremist kind), jehovas witnesses or mormons

Ебанутый, блять. Даже читать это не хочу.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
              You know what? You come here, insult everyone, spew nonsense, and I am a mudak after that, not you?
              Да. Именно так!

You know the big difference between Prokhanov and you? He's acting like a loony because that's what pays the bills, while you're acting like a loony because you actually believe what you're saying.
              Я не понимаю о чем ты. Я фан-бой Ервандыча.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                There was never a referendum about joining the West Germany, but... 96% Crimeans have voted to declare independence and then to join Russia. So? You western mother****ers like democracy only when it suits your interests, when it doesn't - you whine like a pigs about illegitimacy.

And you know what?

F*ck you!

Period.
                Democracy at the point of a gun is not democracy you idiot. Hell..if I had little green men standing in the street and thugs coming to collect the ballots then I probably would have voted that way to.

Know what would be legit?

Get the f*ck out of Crimea and negotiate with Ukraine about its status. I have said all along that Crimea should probably be Russian, but you can't just go around stealing other country's territory and hold plebesites basically at the point of a gun after you have de facto occupied them.

Done properly, and with proper compensation to Ukraine, Russia probably could have ended up with Crimea anyway. Instead, Russia steals land and then blames the West for wondering about Russian intentions elsewhere.

I have never seen more monumental stupidity than from who defend Russia's actions.

Give up the aggressive paranoia and work through channels and Russia will end up a truly great nation. Right now, the only thing that makes Russia "great" is the fact that they have nuclear weapons and love to threaten people with them. Otherwise it is a pretty backward place and everyone knows it...even you I suspect if you could ever get off your nationalistic pedestal and quit blindly howling propaganda into the wind.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Democracy at the point of a gun is not democracy you idiot.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	200_s.gif
Views:	1
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	9102107

Comment

****ing idiots doesn't trust their own polls.

Comment

And you know what?

F*ck you!

Period.
                      The Crimeans had a referendum after Russian troops had already occupied Crimea... so it's analogous to the "referendum" approving German annexation of Austria in 1938

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                        Know what would be legit?

Get the f*ck out of Crimea and negotiate with Ukraine about its status.
                        Да пошел ты на хуй, мудак!

I have said all along that Crimea should probably be Russian, but you can't just go around stealing other country's territory and hold plebesites basically at the point of a gun after you have de facto occupied them.
                        Обратно, пошел на хуй, но уже нежно. Нежно иди на хуй, дружок. Do you get me, mofo?

Done properly, and with proper compensation to Ukraine,
                        НА ХУЙ!

Russia probably could have ended up with Crimea anyway.
                        На хуй! Крым и так - Россия.

Instead, Russia steals land and then blames the West for wondering about Russian intentions elsewhere.
                        На хуй, дружочек, на ХУЙ!

Ибо не хуй!
                        I have never seen more monumental stupidity than from who defend Russia's actions.

Give up the aggressive paranoia and work through channels and Russia will end up a truly great nation.
                        На хуй еще разок. WE ARE A GREAT NATION and always was. My Siberian city is way older then your entire state, you f*cking idiot.

Right now, the only thing that makes Russia "great" is the fact that they have nuclear weapons and love to threaten people with them.
                        Обратно - пошел на хуй. Keep living in your fantasy world. Dumb American idiots, you never learn and keep repeating your sh!t no matter what, even when the reality looks right into your eyes.
                        Ебанутые.

Otherwise it is a pretty backward place and everyone knows it...even you I suspect if you could ever get off your nationalistic pedestal and quit blindly howling propaganda into the wind.
                        На хуй! дружочек - на хуй!
                        Russia is the World second country when in comes to attracting migrants. ****ing deluded and ignorant and brainwashed idiot.
                        According to Forbes. Yours is first, I give you that.

Comment

You are so f*cking away from reality, really!

Comment

You just live in your own f*cking fantasy world.
                            Pathetic idiots.

Comment

Oh, sh!t!
                              Oh, boy!
                              Jesus facepalm:

And you are still just a f*cking satanist. And a stupid one.
                              Obviously you don´t seem to grasp the difference between an ethnic group and an ethnoreligous group ... case proven

Ебанутый, блять. Даже читать это не хочу.
                              What don´t you like to read?
                              The bible? (including the Revelation)

Bad thing, could increase your knowledge about christianity ... far beyond the few crumps of predigested knowledge that your preacher throws at you
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It would appear that someone has been lacing Serb's glue with LSD.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                                X