Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth about Ukrainian Maidan is finally revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for proving that!

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      Maybe Serb is now becoming Ben 2.0
      I may hate Ben for his political views, but I share the same values with him when it comes to religion. We are both Christians. Like it or not.

Comment

And you are just went crazy with your "freedom, as freedom to do anything". You are f*cking idiots and sextants. And you are going right way down, as way described in one Book many, many centuries ago.

Comment

Pathetic idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
            Bullsh!t.

Religion is ethnicity free by definition.
            Poor Serb ... if you would know a little bit more about religion, you would also know that "jew" isn´t a pure ethnicity (like caucasian or chinese) but rather something more complex

But well, those with little knowledge are the first to become victims of religious or political propaganda
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Not really. In any society there is always about 5% who hates it no matter what. It's pure psychology.
              And in a free society, they don't have to escape ... they can just leave.

Comment

I'm guessing more than 5% of East Germans didn't like Communism, or else they would elect Communists. In 1990 the successor to the party that ruled East Germany as a dictatorship only got 16% of the vote.

Comment

Sounds like you lack a profound knowledge about the origins of christianity

For me, due to its origin, all christians are jews, just like all humans are apes (as well as mammals).
                  They may have changed their rituals a little bit, but considering that their "big prophet", Jesus, was a jew (and never said anything about abolishing the old jewish ways), one might call this a "corruption" of the original faith

I agree all christians are jews (which make me one too a ala carte one)
                  However despite the dark, mideival (even before its time) morally austere jewish culture, it didn't win because today's world fully embraced the hellenic liberalistic ideals.

Also, (and this needs to be said) christianity spread like wild fire also because the people were a bit... tired of the ... libertarian ethics of the era
                  (too many orgies)

Comment

But don´t worry, we will meet there ... AFAIK the 144.000 people that are saved are all from the tribes of Israel ... so the place in the new world after the apocalypse is reserved for jewish christians only
                    There is [now no distinction] neither Jew nor Greek,for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
                    Galatians 3:28

So I'm sorry for you rest of the suckers

(Serb gets honorary greek citizenship)

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      There is [now no distinction] neither Jew nor Greek,for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
                      Galatians 3:28

So I'm sorry for you rest of the suckers

(Serb gets honorary greek citizenship)
                      Nevertheless it is still just 144.000 who get to see the new city after Har Megiddo ...
                      if we assume that the reason for this is, that only tjhose 144.000 people use the right version of the christian faith,
                      this automatically excludes the larger christian churches (like catholicism, eastern church or mainstream protestantism)

The only conclusion can be, that the 144.000 saved stem from one of the more extreme christian faiths,
                      like american reborn christians (those of the extremist kind), jehovas witnesses or mormons

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Can you imagine going to heaven with these people?

Send us to hell

Comment

However as one pneumatic (religion class teacher) tried to explain to us, hell could be nothing other than an existance without the grace of god. Thus unbearable and cruel and torturous.

If by grace we mean the light of life, and if we limit ourselves to earthly matters (not an afterlife) then this "breath/wind" (~ holy spirit) signifies nothing more than a vitality and harmony of co-existance and a lust for life attitude.

Completely explainable. And the antithesis is living "without the grace of "god""

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            However as one pneumatic (religion class teacher) tried to explain to us, hell could be nothing other than an existance without the grace of god. Thus unbearable and cruel and torturous.

If by grace we mean the light of life, and if we limit ourselves to earthly matters (not an afterlife) then this "breath/wind" (~ holy spirit) signifies nothing more than a vitality and harmony of co-existance and a lust for life attitude.

Completely explainable. And the antithesis is living "without the grace of "god""
                            In a way this has similarities to elements of the faith of the gnostics (those who were persecuted by the catholics in the earlier days of christianity)
                            They (at least some of them) believed that you would get reborn again and again and that the meaning of your lives would be, to find god in your heart (after which your circle of reincarnation would be broken and you would get to heaven) (with other words, it mixed elements of hinduism and buddhism into the christian faith)

(on the other hand the gnostics more or less also believed that their god (from which jesus was the messenger) was not YHWH but rather some higher entity (and explained this way the cruel stories of the old testament ... YHWH was the creator of the world, but a subordinate to the "real god" ... however YHWH also was jealous of this higher entity and therefore began to make the humans worship him (instead of the higher entity) ... which the higher entity tried to rectify by sending Jesus to the world)

Comment

Nevertheless it is still just 144.000 who get to see the new city after Har Megiddo ...
                              if we assume that the reason for this is, that only tjhose 144.000 people use the right version of the christian faith,
                              I am by no way a scholar of religion but it always seemed to be that work ethic and protestant capitalism stems from that little phrase (I know next to nothing about protestantism etiher).

But it seems to me that for some people those 144k would be the most righteous. This somehow got perverted to the most industrious, which gave birth to the "work ethic mantra" and then it needed a "measurable" scale of adherence to this "right version of christian dogma" aka money.
                              Hence the richest 144k will enter the gates of heaven

I have noticed this difference between orthodoxy (where imortality is gained by a concrete stance of life (another interpratation of hell is non-existance - void) and this

Comment

Я то бухаю, иногда, но, на следующий день прослюсь. А, вот ты, как был мудаком, там им останешься. Ну, и спрашивается, кому из нас хуже жить со своим внутренним ощущением?
                                Понятно кому. Если только ты даже не догадываешься, что ты мудак, конечно. Ну, тогда это делает тебя просто дураком.
                                Что тоже не сахар.
                                You know what? You come here, insult everyone, spew nonsense, and I am a mudak after that, not you? You know the big difference between Prokhanov and you? He's acting like a loony because that's what pays the bills, while you're acting like a loony because you actually believe what you're saying.
                                Graffiti in a public toilet
                                Do not require skill or wit
                                Among the **** we all are poets
                                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X