Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth about Ukrainian Maidan is finally revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much that he's probably already passed out.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe Serb is now becoming Ben 2.0
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Serb was not smart enough to get the joke.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
          Have a good night. And burn in hell with your satanist idiocy.
          odd considering you commie ****s tried to destroy the church
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            The attachment doesn´t work
            Neither does the one in the posting after that

But to show it to you with the text from the bible:

Rev 7-4,5

Nothing is said about americans, germans ... and the Gog and Magog (which many identify with the russians) also don´t appear in this list

You are a satanist idiot, really. Though your line about the "Jewish Christians" still was very amusing!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              Actually I got that from my college history professor who was born and grew up in Moscow.
              LOL!!! And you think that makes him a Russian?
              He is a part of your Western society. We have about 5% of mother****ers like him. Always had and always will, unfortunately.
              He is an "escaper". I love that non-existent word, created by one of the Russian writers to
              describe that kind.
              If you think he could taught you history well, my condolences, sir. Such people always live in their own world. And the only thing they can teach is how to join their parallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                I thought Maidan were supposed to be Nazis? Wearing a colander on your head doesn't seem very threatening. Serb can't even keep his narrative consistent.
                You don't get me, 'cause of lack of information your "free Western media" haven't provide. The Maidan was full idiots wearing colanders, but your "free media" haven't show what exactly Maidan was - a f*cking circus of evil clowns.
                You had absolutely different picture about Maidan and nowadays Ukraine in general. So, it's not surprising you didn't get my irony.

You are f*cking idiots. That explains all. And I'm actually tired to wake you up. That's impossible. It's like a conversation with a zombie (who absolutely sure his opponent is an idiot, 'cause zombie feels comfortable living in his fantasy world).
                Last edited by Serb; November 21, 2015, 05:51.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                  Have you drunk too much today? You're even more unhinged than usual.
                  Я то бухаю, иногда, но, на следующий день прослюсь. А, вот ты, как был мудаком, там им останешься. Ну, и спрашивается, кому из нас хуже жить со своим внутренним ощущением?
                  Понятно кому. Если только ты даже не догадываешься, что ты мудак, конечно. Ну, тогда это делает тебя просто дураком.
                  Что тоже не сахар.

Comment

You are a satanist idiot, really. Though your line about the "Jewish Christians" still was very amusing!
                    So you deny that jews (those who accept Jesus as the prophecied messiah but still adhere to their jewish customs (as did all christians before Paulus corrupted this)) can be called "jewish christians"?
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

LOL!!! And you think that makes him a Russian?
                      He is a part of your Western society. We have about 5% of mother****ers like him. Always had and always will, unfortunately.
                      He is an "escaper". I love that non-existent word, created by one of the Russian writers to
                      describe that kind.
                      Normally someone who "escapes" is getting away from something bad ...

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        So you deny that jews (those who accept Jesus as the prophecied messiah but still adhere to their jewish customs (as did all christians before Paulus corrupted this)) can be called "jewish christians"?
                        Jewish Christians - just sounds laughable. Judaism is a different religion. And, if you really want to know, for me, all Christians are Christians, regardless of their nationality. That doesn't matter at all.
                        And you are just a perfect product of your Western decadence.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                          Normally someone who "escapes" is getting away from something bad ...
                          Not really. In any society there is always about 5% who hates it no matter what. It's pure psychology.

Comment

Jewish Christians - just sounds laughable. Judaism is a different religion. And, if you really want to know, for me, all Christians are Christians, regardless of their nationality. That doesn't matter at all.
                            And you are just a perfect product of your Western decadence.
                            Sounds like you lack a profound knowledge about the origins of christianity

For me, due to its origin, all christians are jews, just like all humans are apes (as well as mammals).
                            They may have changed their rituals a little bit, but considering that their "big prophet", Jesus, was a jew (and never said anything about abolishing the old jewish ways), one might call this a "corruption" of the original faith

Comment

For me, due to its origin, all christians are jews
                              Bullsh!t.

Religion is ethnicity free by definition.

Comment

just like all humans are apes
                                You are an ape, indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X