Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need a new POTUS nomination thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would Clinton do that's so bad?

Comment

I find everything about her to be repugnant. It's an emotional reaction.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Let's start with the fact that she took bribes from the Saudis. Moving on to her trail of scandals stretching back 25 years. Her "experience" consists of jetting around to a bunch of different countries doing nothing of importance, but making horribly bad foreign policy bungles along the way (e.g. Russian Reset). She's an astonishingly bad politician who managed to lose the House to the Republicans for the first time in 40 years when she was FIRST LADY, so Democrats shouldn't like her either. While she undoubtedly holds left-of-center views her stated opinions transparently pander to the present mood, so she has zero authenticity whatsoever. I would vote for anyone in the running now over her except Trump, who is basically the same except he says he hates Mexicans.

Comment

If, after 2008, Republicans had been sane... then there is a possibility that I would be favoring Kasich, Christie, Paul or even Rubio over Clinton. I definitely favored McCain over Clinton at this time in 2007.

But the last 7 years happened and I am not sure when I will be able to consider a Republican again.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            ...horribly bad foreign policy bungles along the way (e.g. Russian Reset).
            I'm curious what you think would be different if there hadn't been a Russian Reset?

Russian embargo on Iran might not have happened.
            US allowed transport through Russian airspace would probably not have happened.
            Ukraine would have happened anyway.
            Serb baiting WWIII threads would have still happened.

Comment

I would vote for anyone in the running now over her except Trump, who is basically the same except he says he hates Mexicans.
              So let me get this right, you'd happily vote for a guy who is ****ING INSANE over Trump or Clinton? Don't get me wrong, Clinton is a moderate Republican and Trump is a huckster, but they both have the notable advantage of not being ****ING INSANE. Don't mistake this as just an attack on a right winger, despite how much of a bunch of raving fucksticks I think the rest of the GOP field is, not one of them (thanks for not running Santorum!) is actually clearly mentally ill.

If you elect Carson there's a reasonable to fair chance that he'll drop nuclear weapons on Iowa because he thinks it looked at him funny. Please don't do this.

Comment

This guy is totally better than Clinton:
                Originally posted by Wall Street Journal
                In his 1990 autobiography, “Gifted Hands,” Mr. Carson writes of a Yale psychology professor who told Mr. Carson, then a junior, and the other students in the class—identified by Mr. Carson as Perceptions 301—that their final exam papers had “inadvertently burned,” requiring all 150 students to retake it. The new exam, Mr. Carson recalled in the book, was much tougher. All the students but Mr. Carson walked out.

“The professor came toward me. With her was a photographer for the Yale Daily News who paused and snapped my picture,” Mr. Carson wrote. “ ‘A hoax,’ the teacher said. ‘We wanted to see who was the most honest student in the class.’ ” Mr. Carson wrote that the professor handed him a $10 bill.

No photo identifying Mr. Carson as a student ever ran, according to the Yale Daily News archives, and no stories from that era mention a class called Perceptions 301. Yale Librarian Claryn Spies said Friday there was no psychology course by that name or class number during any of Mr. Carson’s years at Yale.

Comment

Hillary Clinton is totally taking bribes from foreign governments. I mean, her husband started a non-profit that attempts to address issues like HIV/AIDS and poverty and has funded disaster relief programs. What an evil woman.

Comment

Well, she is proposing a small tax on certain types of securities trading orders.............
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      Hillary Clinton is totally taking bribes from foreign governments. I mean, her husband started a non-profit that attempts to address issues like HIV/AIDS and poverty and has funded disaster relief programs. What an evil woman.
                      The foundation is, and always has been, a vehicle for her campaign and little else.

Comment

The foundation is, and always has been, a vehicle for her campaign and little else.
                        lol wut

Comment

Working...
                        X