Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need a new POTUS nomination thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need a new POTUS nomination thread?

The old one appears to have disappeared.

This morning's hot rumor is that Jeb! Bush is dropping out if the race today. Which would be pretty surprising to me.

[Edit: Plus, I just realized the thread title is redundant in the "US" area. My bad.]
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

But Rubio just screwed up by saying that he hasn't been doing his job as Senator because he hates being Senator. I don't think that kicks him out but it definitely is a huge red flag.

If Bush leaves today, I think it leaves Kasich as the best establishment candidate.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I see Biden accepted Hilary's bribe not to run.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Where is my POTUS thread, Aeson!?

I went looking for it and found this in my travels:

Nightmare Scenario: Over a thousand dead US soldiers and a bill of around $125bn...
        People like mtg and slowwhand thought I was crazy - but we all now know how massively I underestimated...

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          I see Biden accepted Hilary's bribe not to run.
          That's the only possible explanation for a 72-year-old deciding not to run.

Comment

He was probably the only one that had a chance to beat her.
            I'm sure she was celebrating his announcement.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Whilst calling him a **** on her new secure server

Comment

Just like she'll be celebrating on election day

Comment

As much as I'd like to think otherwise, it does seem a bit inevitable at this point.

But the election is still a year away and we've seen stranger things happen.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The problem is that the GOP is both too successful (the young democrats are weak) and too crazy/terrible (I admit being surprised that Rubio was terrible, but then I hadn't followed him before, I think the only sane non-terrible candidate is Kasich. I do classify Christy as terrible).

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      The old one appears to have disappeared.

This morning's hot rumor is that Jeb! Bush is dropping out if the race today. Which would be pretty surprising to me.
                      Would frankly be hilarious if the 'sane' candidates like Bush simply crashed and burned before the likes of Trump and Carson supposedly implode - which hasn't happened yet!

I'm still banking on Sanders to pull it out of the bag. As someone famous said: A week in politics is a long time. You guys still have a year!

Comment

Sanders will be finished before April.

Comment

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump for President!

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                            Sanders will be finished before April.
                            I said that the US would have 1,000 KIA in Iraq and it would cost $125bn - everyone thought I was crazy.

Comment

First you underestimated Al Qaeda, now you're underestimating Hillary Clinton

Comment

Working...
                              X