No announcement yet.

i've had it with you people. Friday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, Saturday. Now Saturday is a piece of cake. Work until 5. Then quantum homework. And unrelenting pain.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Martyrdom is a full time job
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I complain, but most of the time I think this is all pretty ****ing awesome. Everything I'm doing right now was a choice I made for the express purpose of being in this situation... getting my degree. And even though it's ****ing hard, I'm ****ing handling it. Because I'm ****ing awesome. However, I'm using **** a lot right now because I'm actually pretty ****ed up at the moment, so this might all be bluster. But **** you. **** all y'all.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Lori
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Wait. "Using ****"

Heroin ?

Bruh
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Oh man. I am so ****ed up right now. A friend is trying to get me a job doing physicsy coding stuff and my (inner) response was to have a seriously irrational freakout that had me crying and screaming while driving home from d&d (I have a stupid definition of inner, apparently). I am not on any drugs. Except a ****ton of ibuprofen, because, you know, I refuse to treat my medical problems. Christ, I still need so much help.

BUT I AM AWESOME.

Comment

Another vietnamese bot. This one confusing lori's back pain problem with an unwanted pregnancy, apparently

Comment

Perhaps Lori's back pain is caused by the weight of a trapped fetus.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

One thing´s for sure:
                    The techlevel of vietnamese forum spambot-creators hasn´t reach a level yet, where they are able to program spambot that care about paragraphs / genereal readability of their text
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• All hail the pregnant spambot!

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Should I, uh, delete the spambot?

Comment

• I don't know, are you sure you're not pregnant?
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I'm not really sure of anything at the moment. I seem to be stuck in an infinite square well.

Comment

• Your face is an infinite square
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Then particles in my face are in stationary states with definite, time-independent energies that are proportional to the angular frequency of their wavefunctions, and even though the wavefunctions oscillate in time, they only do so by a phase factor that, when complex conjugated, disappears, removing any time-dependence.

Comment

Working...
                                X