Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20230125_143133.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	272.8 KB
ID:	9450412

Comment

• I'm not one of the biggest fans of this band but I heard this song playing on FM radio and thought its attitude wrt/metaphysics was kind of funny:

"A prayer's just a mutter in the wind, nobody's going to hear it and if they one day somewhere find God, he'll not recognize me as his child or image"

Comment

• Dr. Coomers Bumpin Mix
                  \
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I thought I had total control of my heart and with whom it falls in love with but I was totally wrong

Comment

• I'm suprised

Comment

• can please the god of ridiculous music (she only listens to greek music) come and twist my soul to apathy

very soon p[lz

Comment

• for pekka

Comment

• after a certain age it is ridiculous to fall in love

let's hope the immune system will quicly dispose of that virus

Comment

• Uccle belgian national forests morning dew black girl walking her dog

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                                for pekka

Wow. These guys don't sound quite as brutal as they're trying to look.
                                AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                                JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                                X