Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny Puppy - One Time One Place
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Keep canceling Russian culture!

Comment

• Private Pile from FMJ!

Comment

• The Legion steps into the dreams:

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Keep canceling Russian culture!
            Well, "The Cell" (from which the sequences used in this video come) still is an US movie and therefore US culture.
            And there is no doubt that J-Lo as a Sub to the serial murderer in this movie is extremly hot
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Draconian - Pale Tortured Blue
              ... Live at Hellfest ... Duet between Lisa Johansson (former and new singer of Draconian) and Heike Langhans (Singer of Draconian who quit this year)

Swedish Gothic/Doom-Metal ... so Scandinavian culture
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Pop will eat itself - Ich bin ein Auslander
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Ministry - The Last Sucker

Comment

• Ministry - End of Days Part 1

Ministry - End of Days Part 2

Comment

• COMPUTE NEGATIVE 2, THEN GET AT ME
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• ten more days ath the island iwth the best beaches in the country

thank you
                                bye

Comment

Working...
                                X