Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very nice

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	seats2.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	9452280
      The inside of my BB. you can hear the music now. it's powerful.

Comment

• I even watched a canadian/mexican movie and still think cheating is wrong

Comment

• Korn - Falling away from me
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• ok, i dont have the video. anyone can find it. Fascinated. Company B. man... i can fly to this song. it is good.

Comment

• I'm an eductaed person but motley crew is 1/4greek

Comment

• Comment

• I shouldnt feel longing for my ex but i rarely do

Comment

• anyway

Comment

• I have been told that drinking makes me somewhat aggressive

Comment

• Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Seven cows, plump and attractive, came up out of the Nile and fed in the reed grass.Seven other cows came up after them, poor and very ugly and thin, such as I had never seen in all the land of Egypt.And the thin, ugly cows ate up the first seven plump cows,but when they had eaten them no one would have known that they had eaten them, for they were still as ugly as at the beginning. Then I awoke.I also saw in my dream seven ears growing on one stalk, full and good.Seven ears, withered, thin, and blighted by the east wind, sprouted after them,and the thin ears swallowed up the seven good ears. https://youtu.be/e1BQIlSnFSk Max Jakobson
                          ​

Comment

• NOW WHAT I DO, BOY

Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Comment

• in denmark everyonje is very nice and the girls are drop dead gorgeous (and seem to like me)

Comment

Working...
                                X