Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a pathetic braiwashed traitor

Comment

• Comment

• ​

Comment

• Walk in Darkness - The sound of rain

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Walk in Darknesss - Bent by Storms and Dreams

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Walk in Darkness - Nothing

Comment

• Blutengel - Krieger

Comment

• Blutengel - Darkness awaits us

Comment

• Blutengel - Asche zu Asche

Comment

• Comment

• ​

Comment

• Comment

• the germans had some amazing hits you didn't even know they were german

Comment

• I saw them live in 2018

Comment

• anoither german band that is hugely popular here (to the point it's almost considered greek, is the scorpions)

buuut for now I'm listening to

brought back memories

Comment

Working...
                                X