The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve." Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"
"What is mine
A single man imprisoned in white
A single man defying the white cries of
white death
(TOUSSAINT, TOUSSAINT
LOUVERTURE)
A single man who fascinates the white
hawk of white death
A man alone in the sterile sea of white
sand
An old darky facing the waters of the sky
Death describes a white circle above this
man
Death gently stars his head"
Comment