Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this version
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Oh my god you knew what version I liked as well. I was just in a drunken rush and posted the original.

You are a fantastic person.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Meticulous Man; November 30, 2018, 21:21.

Comment

• Comment

• Tango bout da relationship between fascism und dem Kapitalismus

The system wasn't hanged, and fascism is a louse of the system

Comment

• Baptized by Force (Väkisinkastettu, ENGLISH translation) / (the one who was) Baptized by force / Has made a fist out of his Anger / Reddened with Blood / (and) Clenched because of

Comment

• AnnenMayKantereit - Hinter klugen Sätzen

Comment

• Behold the Russian Beauty once again:

Comment

• Synnyin tappamaan, aiheuttamaan tuhoa / Tuottamaan tuskaa, moderni messias / Kylvän kuolemaa, sadonkorjuun aika / Raiskaan ja kidutan, moderni messias / (CHORUS:) / Haudattuani

Comment

• The rap is about growing up in the outskirts of the city

Ελσίνκι out

Comment

• Listening to an old masterpiece of a presentation of contemporary classic german lyrics, and its ensuing intellectual discussion ...
                              a masterpiece by one of the few masters of its genre:

Der Wolf .... das Lamm ... Hurz
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Alizee - La Isla Bonita

(in a way it may also have been fit into the Babe-Thread )
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X