Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Odell - Another Love
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Þórunn Egilsdóttir - Winter (in TVoG 2013)

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• A tribute to Ronnie James Dio...Official lyrics for the songNotice (12/9/2014): I know the age mentioned is probably incorrect, this was due to misinformatio...

Comment

• Star Trek Voyager 4-12 at 35:30
          plus
          Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group North AmericaElectric Head, Part 1 (The Agony) · White ZombieAstro Creep: 2000 Songs Of Love, Destruction And Ot...

a unique work

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• as my heart was broken, I started translating songs at lyricstranslate. So I mostly listen to songs I already know, but for example I "discovered" "Twist of my Sobriety" By Tanita Tilkaram (?), it's a very nice old song.
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

• https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellaneous/off-topic/194886-english-native-speakers-please-help-me-understand

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X