No announcement yet.

Apolyton's first ever Double Login Society (DLS) Elections! 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad that only PolyPsycho is putting in the effort to campaign.

I wish I could find the old president of the OT election thread. Then all the newcomers could see how it was done.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What a super happy day for the Double Login Society (DLS)! We have a new nominate for DLP. I'm updating the first post in this thread so check there for new news

So magnificent and extraordinary to see Rah here. Welcome Rah and so happy you're giving us even more legitimacy! This is great!

What a super fantastic DLS day!

Comment

jesus h christ rah you're a negative little crap. if you watched your diet maybe your posts wouldn't sound like there's a big crap stuck up your butt! Give up the fast food!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          Too bad that only PolyPsycho is putting in the effort to campaign.

I wish I could find the old president of the OT election thread. Then all the newcomers could see how it was done.

Comment

It is too bad that you have to click on most of the images. The thread loses a touch that way. A lot of effort went into many of them.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Lame

Comment

My ticket is that we ban ben - FOREVER!!!

Comment

Then try to do better. Or stay just as useless as all the other lame DLs here,
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

so....... rah is posting in the beaver thread. hey, so am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Double Login View Post
                      So super happy to announce the first ever DLS elections.

New nomination for DLP is Gertrude. Still to accept.
                      I regret to advise that I can not accept this nomination.

There are far too many boring and pointless DLs that do little more than degrade threads with inane comments.

The creation of more DLS, and the continuance of so many pointless DLs is not something I wish to encourage.

The OT would be much better off without all these DLs. (Apart from myself of course ).

Comment

Working...
                      X