No announcement yet.

Apolyton's first ever Double Login Society (DLS) Elections! 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously, I am not a DL, but if Original Logins can vote here, I would like to nominate Nice Möbius as President. (from his posts it seems he has declared he is a DL) You need to balance out these DLs with niceness. Double Login, you seem quite nice but apparently you don't want to be president, am I right?

Comment

This is so super great and marvelously wonderful! Let me update the first post again.

Comment

Oh come on, lady! Click image for larger version

Name:	634a4d749f25974c4b51574ca36cfb7e.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	9101923
        Don't you realize how DLs work? They already create balance here!

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
          Obviously, I am not a DL, but if Original Logins can vote here, I would like to nominate Nice Möbius as President. (from his posts it seems he has declared he is a DL) You need to balance out these DLs with niceness. Double Login, you seem quite nice but apparently you don't want to be president, am I right?
          I did not think it was proper for me to nominate myself. Or to run for president. At this time I still feel this way.

Perhaps for DLL if we don't get anyone to accept nomination. But yet to be determined - pulling a Biden here.

Comment

Geez, what a bunch of stiffs. Now, if only Sepp Blatter were here.
            "And the Light shone into the Darkness, but the Darkness did not understand..." John 1:5.

Comment

Yes?

He is my DL obviously.

Comment

This nomination reception would traditionally make me more than slightly bilious. However, some of you unpalatable posters clearly need a chief who unlike The Aeson will reinstitute the Will of God. I accept this nomination in a clear perspective that is unspoiled and unpolluted. Unite with The Warlord and shoulder to shoulder we will make Apolyton a powerful coalition of the righteous and unbreakable.

Comment

Originally posted by NAZI MOBIUS View Post
                  Yes?

He is my DL obviously.
                  Seriously? You have hardly any posts! You are a nobody!!!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	a6s6k.jpg
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	9101925

Comment

Seriously, I may be psycho, but geez...there is just something about
                    you!Click image for larger version

Name:	84516677.jpg
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	9101926

Comment

I would like to nominate The Holly Spirit for DLL. What better person for liaison to bring two groups together? I have already nominated before is it ok to nominate another?

Comment

Seriously, there should only be one vote! Which one you want? Oh yeah, right, your a doctor.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	bz%u00252B01-15-11%2BCLOWN%2BDOC.jpg
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	9101927

Comment

BUMP! What a great awesome super DLS night! See first post for updates!

Comment

BUMP just one super great happy week remains for nominations! Still waiting for some to accept!

Comment

I would like to nominate Gertrude for President. (Horsies DL)

Comment

I would like to second the nomination foe Abominable as DLLO.

He is Abominable but has a good avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X