No announcement yet.

****ing Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's unnecessary cables added to that clock. They could have been added to fraud his teacher, or they could have been added to make it look more like a bomb.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
      I think that you watch way too many TV crime series :

PLEIS-NB is a non-profit organization and a registered charity. Our mandate is to develop bilingual educational products and services about the law for the general public in order to promote access to the legal system. Our goal is to assist the public in identifying and understanding their legal rights and responsibilities, and attaining self-help skills where appropriate, to improve their ability to deal with legal issues.

Forgot :
      I know from personal experience that's wrong

They can take your blood, release you, and arrest you if it tests positive
      Last edited by Kidlicious; September 22, 2015, 06:23.

Comment

• People should just try to be nice and get along. There are very few of us on poly that are actually civil on a consistent basis and that makes me sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by grumbler View Post
          Your observation that both adults and children can be jackasses...
          Surely the main point is that adults should know better. I honestly cannot see any reasonable scenario where the adults can be defended for their actions in this case.

NOTE: (knowing how poly works) I've merely quoted some text that represents the crux of this problem and my reply is in no way meant to criticise the poster...

Comment

• Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
            NOTE: (knowing how poly works) I've merely quoted some text that represents the crux of this problem and my reply is in no way meant to criticise the poster...
            Whoa. I don't believe anyone has ever done this before on Poly. YOU'VE BROKEN THE CYCLE, MOBIUS!
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• That's because you're an idiot , Mobius clone.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Are you calling Lori a MOBIUS clone, or are you referring to me? I am the real MOBIUS, the NICE MOBIUS - certainly not a clone...

Why so much hate, Slowwhand? It really isn't good for you...

I forgive you though, so it's OK.

Comment

Surely the main point is that adults should know better. I honestly cannot see any reasonable scenario where the adults can be defended for their actions in this case.

Me? I quite agree with you.
                  The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                  - A. Lincoln

Comment

Are you calling Lori a MOBIUS clone, or are you referring to me? I am the real MOBIUS, the NICE MOBIUS - certainly not a clone...

Why so much hate, Slowwhand? It really isn't good for you...

I forgive you though, so it's OK.
                    Mean Mobius is clone?

Comment

• Originally posted by grumbler View Post
                      Me? I quite agree with you.
                      Good. It's just that some people can lash out here on poly if they feel they're being unfairly quoted, so I was just covering my bases...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Mean Mobius is clone?
                        I don't know. Slowwhand didn't exactly make himself clear.

Comment

Are you calling Lori a MOBIUS clone...
                          If so, that's a really terrible thing to say about a person. For shame, SlowwHand.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'd like to think that depends on which clone?

Comment

• So some people were tragically wrong here. Anyway want own up? Quite a few people here. No lawsuit. And it's nit like they aren't looking to sue. They are. They just have to find someone who said he belonged to a terrorist organization. Of course no one said that. But sounds like liberals to me.

Comment

• What are you talking about now?
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X