Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to The Civilization Fanatics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    It's a fine idea. But judging from "Other Games" forum, there's just not much interest in building the content it would take to make it a worthwhile pursuit. Anyone who wants a specific game forum I'd be happy to make it.
    Principially I would love to have a Kerbal Space Program - Subforum ... but it seems like there aren´t many people here who play KSP ... and the official forum for KSP is a good one, so it probably wouldn´t make much sense
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You need to make this into a MOBA site, there will be millions of players for this for years to come, cannot miss. Making content for it may be hard, but if it's any good, the site will be bigger than ever.

It is strategy after all, hard to start and millions of newbies out there. (don't play myself though )
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I love MOBAs but there are already really strong sites out there like DOTA Fire

Comment

I still think Paradox games would be the logical direction. Attracts the same kind of crowd as Civ, huge scope for mod dev and discussion and the official forums are pretty horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            I still think Paradox games would be the logical direction. Attracts the same kind of crowd as Civ, huge scope for mod dev and discussion and the official forums are pretty horrible.
            This is all true.

Comment

I have to agree ... Crusader Kings 2, Hearts of Iron 3 and Europa Universalis 4 surely are attractive for many Civ players (myself included)
              Last edited by Proteus_MST; August 3, 2015, 14:36. Reason: Ehm Hearts, not Heroes
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Well they're back up and it looks like they've fixed the response issue.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X