Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to The Civilization Fanatics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to The Civilization Fanatics?

It seems to have disappeared? Should we send out a search party?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

I see them all the time

Comment

They just switched servers. When they finished the conversion they got the site back up and running but the response time was so terrible that they closed it to try to fix the performance issues.
      Earlier this morning they had a message up stating that, but I guess more drastic steps were necessary.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why are we not swamped with new users?
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

It hasn't been long enough. We'll see if their problems continue.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
            Rhetorical question no doubt, at least if the OT is any guide...

Though I notice shedloads of people seem to visit the on-topic all the time without registering or posting, though it could be just spambots and data miners.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Civ5 is a terrible game and Apolyton ranks poorly on Google searches

Comment

I am putting a poast in this thrade so I can have the top 3 poasts in the forum.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

poakay
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Dork.

Couldn't have been too bad. Perfection didn't show up.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yee-haw pardner.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        It seems to have disappeared? Should we send out a search party?
                        Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                          Civ5 is a terrible game
                          That ^^ And Beyond Earth is Beyond Terrible.

Actually, i'm surprised that Apolyton focuses on Firaxis 4X titles only. There are a ton of games with similiar playerbase, like space or fantasy 4x strategies or grand strategy titles. Well, at least that's what i play a lot after i stopped playing SMAC and Civ 4.
                          Knowledge is Power

Comment

Hey now. I'm a new user.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                              Actually, i'm surprised that Apolyton focuses on Firaxis 4X titles only. There are a ton of games with similiar playerbase, like space or fantasy 4x strategies or grand strategy titles. Well, at least that's what i play a lot after i stopped playing SMAC and Civ 4.
                              We've suggested this many times. Aeson appears to not favour the idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X