Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Muslims rally to help US Black Christians from the concerted onslaught of US White Terrorism against them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cutting and cruel
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

"I love black people; I think everyone should own one."

HAW! HAW! Chill out guys; I'm just being tongue-in-cheek.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Elok has a first amendment right to say things that sound vaguely racist.

Comment

He is, after all, a white man
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

MrFun, last I checked you had no functioning sense of humor. I'm sure you are quite sincerely offended by my post, and I'll admit it wasn't funny to anyone but me--but if you'd been alive a couple of centuries back, you'd be very busily writing uptight letters to the editor about Mr. Jonathan Swift and his OUTRAGEOUS plans for Irish children.

Also, this particular zealous-liberal-dogpile-on-Elok is more than a week old. I understand there's a new dogpile in another thread, where I am apparently a misogynist for implying that women might cheat less than men. I'll probably be absent myself, but you might enjoy it.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              Also, this particular zealous-liberal-dogpile-on-Elok is more than a week old. I understand there's a new dogpile in another thread, where I am apparently a misogynist for implying that women might cheat less than men. I'll probably be absent myself, but you might enjoy it.
              I don't think they believe you are misogynist because you implied that women cheat less than men. Rather because you said they cheat less because they are weak.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nah, not reading that one either. Just wipe off my leg when you're done. It's cool.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Or I could be wrong....
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    MrFun, last I checked you had no functioning sense of humor. I'm sure you are quite sincerely offended by my post, and I'll admit it wasn't funny to anyone but me--but if you'd been alive a couple of centuries back, you'd be very busily writing uptight letters to the editor about Mr. Jonathan Swift and his OUTRAGEOUS plans for Irish children.

Elok doesn't take teasing very well, does he?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      Elok has a first amendment right to say things that sound vaguely racist.
                      No shit.

Comment

True that, and to be sexist for the double whammy.
                        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
                        X