X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    well on your way to incarceration
    If liberal PC ****ers have their way.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
      http://www.wwtdd.com/2015/05/****-he...y-fired-video/

The video is in the link.

Briefly - one of the idiots in the video was spotted by his employer and fired. He wasn't a teenaged kid blowing off drunken steam. Up until a few days ago, he was a senior engineer and department head making a six figure salary. In this case, he did something offensive in public, then tried to defend the offense, fire him.

I'm often politically incorrect, as was my ex. I love to mock the politically correct up to the point that someone is offended. If an individual is offended, I back off... unless the person offended is a big ass. In Canada, we don't have the 1st Amendment, and I'm glad because people should not have an absolute right to free speech. Laws have been enacted in the US to curb the greatest excesses.
      I usually find your posts worthwhile, but not this one. I have no problem with her confronting them or them getting fired. My problem is your belief that you can be anti-PC until someone gets offended. You do know that you can't be anti-PC without offending people right?

You're all being hypocritical.

Comment

"And also rude."

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
          I'm in Argentina.
          Messi
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

DP.... (maybe I just liked Messi that much?)
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              DP
              maybe you also like it messy?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm not very PC... I'm more of a Mac person...
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                X