Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you believed God was telling you to kill your family, would you do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    Deuteronomy 21:18-21

When are you going to get around to reading the Bible?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Why are the religious people refusing to vote in this poll?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        Why are the religious people refusing to vote in this poll?
        Probably because you don't understand the religious context.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Probably because you don't understand the religious context.
          Read the bible
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            Read the bible
            That's coming from the person who needs evidence to show whether to being is God or something else.

Comment

That's coming from the person who needs evidence to show whether to being is God or something else.
              You wouldn't? You would intuitively know that a voice in your head telling you to kill your family was coming from God? You obviously have no idea how insane that sounds.

Comment

You wouldn't? You would intuitively know that a voice in your head telling you to kill your family was coming from God? You obviously have no idea how insane that sounds.
                I have no idea. That's not the point. Abraham did not need to question whether or not it was God. That has nothing to do with the religious context.

Comment

I have no idea. That's not the point. Abraham did not need to question whether or not it was God. That has nothing to do with the religious context.
                  You absolutely insanely stupid excuse for a human being

You JUST INSULTED me for my saying that it would be problematic for me to determine whether it was really god talking to me, and then you admitted that you also wouldn't know whether it was god talking to you. You are ****ing ridiculous.

Comment

I mean seriously, is that why you're such an awful human being? Because a voice in your head says stuff like "y'know what would be awesome? Being a deadbeat dad!" and you think "that must've been god telling me to be a deadbeat dad!" That's not god, you idiot - you can't just label the vicious and insane voices in your head "god."

Comment

You absolutely insanely stupid excuse for a human being

You JUST INSULTED me for my saying that it would be problematic for me to determine whether it was really god talking to me, and then you admitted that you also wouldn't know whether it was god talking to you. You are ****ing ridiculous.
                      I said that I didn't know if I would know if it were God or not. It would depend on whether or not God would want me to know. Abraham knew it was God because God made Abraham know it was Him.

I meant no insult.

Comment

Questions for Kid: If the voice in your head is the devil, wouldn't he want you to believe the voice was God? And how could ever hope to tell them apart?
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I mean seriously, is that why you're such an awful human being? Because a voice in your head says stuff like "y'know what would be awesome? Being a deadbeat dad!" and you think "that must've been god telling me to be a deadbeat dad!" That's not god, you idiot - you can't just label the vicious and insane voices in your head "god."
                          "Deadbeat dad" is a term that man-haters use. Why would I think like that?

Comment

What term do man-lovers use when they abandon their offspring?

Comment

"Financial abortion"

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                Questions for Kid: If the voice in your head is the devil, wouldn't he want you to believe the voice was God? And how could ever hope to tell them apart?
                                In the Bible he never appears as God. Idk if he can just be a voice. As I told loinburger, Abraham knew it was God because God intended him to know.

Now the Anti-Christ will be able to appear to be Christ, but he will only be able to fool non-believers.

My answer to your question is that God is in control of all this. He will not lead me into temptation.

Comment

Working...
                                X